Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #1791
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post
I have now put mysel down for a Yes as I have the time off from work now. I will be bringing my DW as well!!!
I changed you on the list to Yes...yesterday!!

The most current list is being kept at: Forest River Forums - PPST Crew in Goshen
__________________

__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #1792
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Yeah. Almost done loading up for this weekend!!! Can't wait!!! I hope the weather holds out for us.

After a day like I had today I need to go camping and have a nice long talk with my butler named Patron!!!
__________________

__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 10:54 PM   #1793
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Boo hiss I can't come
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #1794
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Boo hiss I can't come
That's your choice Phordes! If you really wanted to go methinks you'd find a way! Come hell or warm tekillya!!
__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #1795
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Yeah. Almost done loading up for this weekend!!! Can't wait!!! I hope the weather holds out for us.

After a day like I had today I need to go camping and have a nice long talk with my butler named Patron!!!
Pleeeeeeeease take some pics!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is online now  
Old 03-13-2013, 01:45 AM   #1796
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by DnD View Post
I changed you on the list to Yes...yesterday!!

The most current list is being kept at: Forest River Forums - PPST Crew in Goshen
Thanks as I am always a day late, I never used to be then I got married, now I am always late!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 01:46 AM   #1797
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Boo hiss I can't come

Snakes Hiss, Frogs hop to Goshen!!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #1798
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post
Thanks as I am always a day late, I never used to be then I got married, now I am always late!!!
LOL no worries...I knew once you had the time off you were going
__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:18 AM   #1799
Senior Member
 
DAISY BOYKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SUNSHINE STATE
Posts: 1,623
Send a message via Skype™ to DAISY BOYKIN
Photo shop my foot------------

Strange how Turbs posted the POHTO SHOP picture so quick when it began to get hot in the kitchen. Next we will be hearing about riding from
way up north to Key West and back over night on the snow mobile.

The next question is: Was that picture made after 12 brews or did it take more to get the person in question in the photo shop to look so good. In my Navy days, it usually took a boat load of suds to get em to look so good. Even I have to admit the photo in question may be a sham also. Do we really know what TURBS looks like? Maybe he borrowed the photo from someone on one of his loooooooong rides just in case B-47 ask the question.

Still observing!
__________________
Sid, Lois & HRH MISSY Terrible 2s SHIH TZU
2011 ROCKWOOD 8285 WS
2014 F-250 KING RANCH PS/SD/6R140/BFT
TST Truck System Technologies TM-507SE
DAYS CAMPED 2017 66 DAYS
DAISY BOYKIN is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:34 AM   #1800
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAISY BOYKIN View Post
Strange how Turbs posted the POHTO SHOP picture so quick when it began to get hot in the kitchen. Next we will be hearing about riding from
way up north to Key West and back over night on the snow mobile.

The next question is: Was that picture made after 12 brews or did it take more to get the person in question in the photo shop to look so good. In my Navy days, it usually took a boat load of suds to get em to look so good. Even I have to admit the photo in question may be a sham also. Do we really know what TURBS looks like? Maybe he borrowed the photo from someone on one of his loooooooong rides just in case B-47 ask the question.

Still observing!
2 words 1 number and one latin phrase abbreviation.

AIR HORN 3 AM
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.