Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2014, 05:49 PM   #18931
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Found ms Amy a sign today.TURBS
And when she sees it, I suspect FT Turbs will be spending the night not in the house or the camper, but in the garage.

Truth be told, the sign is for FT Turbs as he is the one that rolled the gc.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #18932
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
And when she sees it, I suspect FT Turbs will be spending the night not in the house or the camper, but in the garage.

Truth be told, the sign is for FT Turbs as he is the one that rolled the gc.
I thought he had a permanent residence in the shop. I think we'll find him evicted and living under a bridge.
__________________

__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #18933
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Hey phrogs!
Anybody drinking bv toasted carmel?
I bought a bottle Saturday to which I found the bottom of by Saturday night.
So I purchased a second on Sunday and again found the bottle empty by Sunday evening.
Any idea's what's going on?
I thought about taking the empties back for warranty but thought I might be doing something wrong?
BTW Pepsi seems to mix with it in about a 2 to 1 ratio quite well.

Just curious if anyone else has had these issues.



TURBS


"Sabre owners united"
Attached Images
 
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 10:33 AM   #18934
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,028
There is a (800#) for AA you should call!Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #18935
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
There is a (800#) for AA you should call!Youroo!!
AA is for quitters

TURBS


"Sabre owners united"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 10:41 AM   #18936
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
AA is for quitters TURBS
And those with more than 1/2 a brain.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 10:49 AM   #18937
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
I have not had an encounter with that bottle as of yet. I'll see about doing some research testing and get back with you.

On a sad note, my kegerator gave up her magical white smoke sometime over the weekend. I went out to pull a beer, and the nothing! Checked CO2 tank, all on & good(although I turned both valves off before I left). Opened door (although was partially open), warm inside and valve was tampered with. Me thinks I had company while I was camping over the weekend. No one is admitting to anything yet. The investigation continues. I was able to revive the "baby" that was nestled in side.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #18938
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
I have not had an encounter with that bottle as of yet. I'll see about doing some research testing and get back with you.

On a sad note, my kegerator gave up her magical white smoke sometime over the weekend. I went out to pull a beer, and the nothing! Checked CO2 tank, all on & good(although I turned both valves off before I left). Opened door (although was partially open), warm inside and valve was tampered with. Me thinks I had company while I was camping over the weekend. No one is admitting to anything yet. The investigation continues. I was able to revive the "baby" that was nestled in side.
Please inform me of how the first bottle goes.
I'm pretty sure you'll need two bottle to accurately figure out the issue I'm having.
I was was told Dr pepper also was a great additive.

Further R and D is needed Friday night and Saturday .

Oh and BTW at $12.00 a bottle R and D is cheap.


Funny thing about lonely kegerators is there often not lonely long after you leave for the weekend.


TURBS


"Sabre owners united"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 03:15 PM   #18939
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew
 
elind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Upper Penisula Michigan / Arizona
Posts: 2,481
Do you know the differance between a drinker and a non-drinker? When the non-drinker gets up in the morning, it's the best he'll feel all day.
__________________
Ed & Ruthann / Toby and Tucker
2014 GMC Sierra Crewcab 2500 Duramax
2014 Wildcat 327ck
2015 129 nites
2016 63 nites
elind is offline  
Old 05-29-2014, 03:37 PM   #18940
Camper Less Camping
 
Cajun Po-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NW
Posts: 3,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by elind View Post
Do you know the differance between a drinker and a non-drinker? When the non-drinker gets up in the morning, it's the best he'll feel all day.
LOL...good one!
__________________

__________________
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6 (sold)
Family of 4 whose always on the GEAUX!
Cajun Po-Boy is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.