Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2014, 12:02 PM   #19911
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Heading back to The Farm! What a great time we had! Met so many more phrogs, and reunited with phrogs from last year! Friends Forever!!!


XLR Owners United!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #19912
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Great to hear the croaks of some of my phat phrogs last night Be safe in your travels home today

Thanks for calling us Fordes!!! It was great!!! We r working on a get together in Tennessee. More details later!


XLR Owners United!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #19913
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Thanks for calling us Fordes!!! It was great!!! We r working on a get together in Tennessee. More details later!


XLR Owners United!
and yes turbs n ms Amy are coming!

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #19914
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,224
Safe travels. We head out tomorrow.
__________________
2014 Coachmen Pursuit 31BDP
2016 Ford C-Max Energi
1987 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
FROG Member
FMCA Member #F438633 - Good Sam Life Member
Coachmens Owners Group Member
ResQfrog is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 01:59 PM   #19915
Senior Member
 
PineRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: In The Country
Posts: 436
Heading home to good ole southern Indiana....we had a blast at the rally!! Forest River sure knows now to treat their customers!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________
Terry & Mary Beth
Tennyson, IN
2018 palomino
columbus 298rl, 2015 f250
PineRock is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #19916
Senior Member
 
CSMRetired's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: N. Central Texas
Posts: 1,102
Ok....now that I feel like I can actually post on the PPST thread. Sandy and I wanted all the Phrogs to know that we had a fantastic time and felt right at home from day one. Y'all are probably some of the nicest people we have met in a long long time. ...Thanks for allowing us to be part of the crew and welcoming us in. We certainly do look forward to the next get together. ...it can't get here soon enough.
__________________

'Pa Pa's Palace'

2014 Sportscoach Crosscountry 405FK
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
CSMRetired is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #19917
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Have a safe trip and return home my Phat Phrog Pfriends and thanks for all the pics. I hope there will be more later...
Let us know about the Tenn. trip. we have several trips coming up all the way through fall... hope we can participate.
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 03:37 PM   #19918
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineRock View Post
Heading home to good ole southern Indiana....we had a blast at the rally!! Forest River sure knows now to treat their customers!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Hey Terry, you and Mary Beth rock !
We're glad we met you !
Be saphe!
Hpp shots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSMRetired View Post
Ok....now that I feel like I can actually post on the PPST thread. Sandy and I wanted all the Phrogs to know that we had a fantastic time and felt right at home from day one. Y'all are probably some of the nicest people we have met in a long long time. ...Thanks for allowing us to be part of the crew and welcoming us in. We certainly do look forward to the next get together. ...it can't get here soon enough.
Csm, you and your lovely bride hung in there with us like troopers!
Glad to see u on the pond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Have a safe trip and return home my Phat Phrog Pfriends and thanks for all the pics. I hope there will be more later...
Let us know about the Tenn. trip. we have several trips coming up all the way through fall... hope we can participate.
Phox we'll keep u up dated for sure!

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #19919
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Ms Amy and I left goshen about 10 am and are about an hour from home after stopping in Joliet and picking up the kids.
We are going to drive right by the house on the way to bailey's ford county park.
Hopefully trout for supper!



TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #19920
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Oh and Ms Amy took over the rig so I could take a quick nappy.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407527384487.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	59941

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.