Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 11:06 PM   #20091
Member
 
SBx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by elind View Post
Sye, You mom was a hoot!!!!!

I agree. We sat with your mom awhile that night and she was great fun


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________

__________________
SBx2 is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 07:29 AM   #20092
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
The next project.
Attachment 60741Attachment 60742

By the way that's about the 4th biggest saw stihl made at the time with a 38" bar.

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
Turbs,I cut down a Big Ash tree yesterday,full of Bees,they were issed! I went to a Safe place only to find I stepped in a Yellow Jacket ground nest,they were issed also! No I don't have Pics.but I do have (1000,000) stings!When I recover and am able to Drink I should feel better! Your (Wood Cutter Buddy) Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 07:32 AM   #20093
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Turbs,I cut down a Big Ash tree yesterday,full of Bees,they were issed! I went to a Safe place only to find I stepped in a Yellow Jacket ground nest,they were issed also! No I don't have Pics.but I do have (1000,000) stings!When I recover and am able to Drink I should feel better! Your (Wood Cutter Buddy) Youroo!!
Stick those bee stings in cider "I heard" that works!
Ms440/460 big bore should be running tonight!
I've been hacking at the "stump" with my ms 390 and 25" bar.
It isn't the same

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 07:36 AM   #20094
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Stick those bee stings in cider "I heard" that works!
Ms440/460 big bore should be running tonight!
I've been hacking at the "stump" with my ms 390 and 25" bar.
It isn't the same

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
Saw repair guy has a (440) that Cust.left 2 years ago,wants to sell it Whats it worth? Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 07:39 AM   #20095
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Saw repair guy has a (440) that Cust.left 2 years ago,wants to sell it Whats it worth? Youroo!!
If it runs and in decent shape with a good 25" + bar and chain they go for $500.00 on ebay and Craigs list.

Rebuilders go for $200.00 +

I guess it's all relative to what anyone's willing to pay.......






TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 07:45 AM   #20096
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408707896402.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	61160
Top 440 saws on ebay right now.

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 07:50 AM   #20097
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Youroo you'll love this.
http://m.wimp.com/lumberjacktree/

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 08:39 AM   #20098
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Youroo you'll love this.
http://m.wimp.com/lumberjacktree/

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"

Wow!!!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is online now  
Old 08-22-2014, 09:11 AM   #20099
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 6,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Well I'm down.....
My $1000.00 ms 440 just checked out.
Piston pin cir clip came out at about 4000 rpm and kaaapooow!
Piston junk.
Cylinder junk.
I guess it's time for 460 big bore kit.
Man that just threw a wrench in my weekend.
I guess I'll drink right threw it.

Attachment 61056
Attachment 61057

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
YIKES TURBS That's a catrostophic kill! Sorry my friend!

Remember to save the BVTC for after assembly
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 2014 - 42 2015 - 56 Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline  
Old 08-22-2014, 10:25 AM   #20100
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post
YIKES TURBS That's a catrostophic kill! Sorry my friend!

Remember to save the BVTC for after assembly
I use bvtc for assembly lube ;]

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.