The REAL truth behind it all is that everyone would prefer to have the best truck (Ford). But not all can afford the better things in life. Now all in all this creates jobs for GM & Chrysler. And thats good for the economy. Economics 101 in college I think. Hopefully I don't start any disagreement. Really just facts for all. Russell
Got it a little mixed up about the best truck being a Found On Road Dead, as 95% of them are still on the road, the other 5% made it home.
Used to work all day on ford's as that was 85% of the fleet at white roofing when I started 13 years ago.
Since then we now have 2 ford's and a barely work on vehicles any more.
We just sold the last ford pickup yesterday!
Replaced it with something genuine!