Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #21061
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Turbs ,looks like He is running a Fever of about (180F)! Youroo!!
I actually took it off before he ran a "temp" "it" popped out sitting on the table!

Turbs
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #21062
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 11,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I actually took it off before he ran a "temp" "it" popped out sitting on the table!

Turbs
What did you (Wash) it down with? We are (Holed Up) in Brown Co.In.) cant go home yet because of the (Ohio Sauerkraut Festival)! Ten 4 on the Buck fidy! Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is online now  
Old 10-13-2014, 01:48 PM   #21063
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBx2 View Post
Steve and I pull antique tractors and mine is a Farmall M I call miss eMmie. I love the old tractors. We have quite a few Molines that pull in this area also


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
I grew up around Both Red and Green tractors growing up. The Red ones where what my Uncles had. The Farmall's were the the "Letter" series - A's,C's,H's,M's,MD's etc.

Farmall changed from the "letter" series to the "Number" series after I left home in 1960.

Today's tractors are certainly nothing like Yetsterdays tractors - air conditioned cabs.gps,live hydraulics, TV and communication equipment etc.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 01:50 PM   #21064
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
I grew up around Both Red and Green tractors growing up. The Red ones where what my Uncles had. The Farmall's were the the "Letter" series - A's,C's,H's,M's,MD's etc.

Farmall changed from the "letter" series to the "Number" series after I left home in 1960.

Today's tractors are certainly nothing like Yetsterdays tractors - air conditioned cabs.gps,live hydraulics, TV and communication equipment etc.
Auto steer!

Turbs
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #21065
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Auto steer!

Turbs
Isn't that tied into the gps?
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #21066
Member
 
SBx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
I grew up around Both Red and Green tractors growing up. The Red ones where what my Uncles had. The Farmall's were the the "Letter" series - A's,C's,H's,M's,MD's etc.



Farmall changed from the "letter" series to the "Number" series after I left home in 1960.



Today's tractors are certainly nothing like Yetsterdays tractors - air conditioned cabs.gps,live hydraulics, TV and communication equipment etc.

Steve pulls JD green (a G) and I pull the red. We have an Allis we are wanting to get ready to pull. We are definitely a "house divided" when it comes to pulling tractors. Our working tractors are green for me and kubota orange for Steve. You're right about the larger ones. You program them and ride


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
__________________
SBx2 is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #21067
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
Isn't that tied into the gps?
Correct.

Turbs
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 02:29 PM   #21068
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBx2 View Post
Steve pulls JD green (a G) and I pull the red. We have an Allis we are wanting to get ready to pull. We are definitely a "house divided" when it comes to pulling tractors. Our working tractors are green for me and kubota orange for Steve. You're right about the larger ones. You program them and ride


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Must be a prettry sight to see.

One of my Uncles raised a lot of celery - he brought a total of 3 Allis Chambers

"G" models for cultivating purposes that were perfect for the job. That's about all the AC's around the area.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #21069
Member
 
SBx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 46
When Steve pulled in Michigan he had a WD45 Allis he called Allis with an attitude


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
__________________
SBx2 is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #21070
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
He looks just like your other son, nice looking family. Is that your son from Arkansas?
That's Mardy, from Harrisburg/now Alaska.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.