Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #21231
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
That will make (You know Who) happy! He was probably on the (Design Team)! Youroo!!
I'm sure of it !
Probably has has patent somewhere for something on that truck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
I have said this before in another thread, I sure miss the side vent windows that trucks used to have.

Even in their day, we didn't see many Internationals in my neck of the woods.
I agree!

30,000 original miles and no RUST!

304 IH motor automatic.

Turbs
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 01:47 PM   #21232
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
That will make (You know Who) happy! He was probably on the (Design Team)! Youroo!!
That would have been Ft. Wayne, IN, I was in East Moline, IL.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #21233
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I'm sure of it !
Probably has has patent somewhere for something on that truck!

I agree!

30,000 original miles and no RUST!

304 IH motor automatic.

Turbs
I remember the side vent windows - my father used to stick his lit cigarette out the drivers side vent window while driving claiming it didn't leave the smoke smell in the car. My Mother didn't agree.

I watch Classic Tractor Fever and they said that International used to make refrigerators at one time.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #21234
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
I...they said that International used to make refrigerators at one time.
And freezers.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 02:16 PM   #21235
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
And freezers.
Yeah -freezers also. I only remember them for Farmall tractors and trucks.

Do you ever watch Classic Tractor Fever on the RFD channel? A lot of good stuff about Red,Green,Orange and other colors tractors.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 02:56 PM   #21236
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
That would have been Ft. Wayne, IN, I was in East Moline, IL.
How in the World did you figure out who I was talking about? Youroo!! My Gradma& Grandpa had a BIG IH Freezer!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #21237
Site Team
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 2,775
Heads up Phrogs we have a treat for you! Forum updates this weekend!

This current thread is getting really looooong at at 21,000 posts is beginning to affect server performance so we have built you a new forum! Best of all it's a bit club-y. You have to join to view the new Phrog Zone. IN a few days after we get the word out we can move this thread into that area as well.

You can have many threads rather than one looooong one. To join and access the new Phrog Zone, click on your user CP (upper nav bar) and then look for Group memberships over in the left column. Click and then elect to join the Phrog Zone.

Alternatively you can click directly on this link: http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...editusergroups and elect to join.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Join_phrogs.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	65993
Janet H is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 03:18 PM   #21238
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Heads up Phrogs we have a treat for you! Forum updates this weekend!

This current thread is getting really looooong at at 21,000 posts is beginning to affect server performance so we have built you a new forum! Best of all it's a bit club-y. You have to join to view the new Phrog Zone. IN a few days after we get the word out we can move this thread into that area as well.

You can have many threads rather than one looooong one. To join and access the new Phrog Zone, click on your user CP (upper nav bar) and then look for Group memberships over in the left column. Click and then elect to join the Phrog Zone.

Alternatively you can click directly on this link: http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...editusergroups and elect to join.
Attachment 65993
When will we be able to join?

Turbs
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 03:23 PM   #21239
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
When will we be able to join?

Turbs
X2
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline  
Old 11-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #21240
RKR
Senior Member
 
RKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I think I'll work on this critter today.


Turbs

That brought back some memories. Spent my childhood camping days in a Scout with the old man. He wheeled that thing up some crazy Jeep trails. Good times


Sent from my high tech gadget
__________________

__________________
RKR is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.