1. How was getting through at the border? No problem going or coming back. No ispection just questions and passport stop coming home.
2. How far from the border did you have to travel? 70 miles
3. What were the roads like? 2 lane good roads 55 mph
4. Were they any scarey moments...ei...American travel advisory to stay out of Mexico. No scarey monements until I returned to Arizon and head about a feww killings. None in Mexico. The Mexicians say its very danagerious in Arizona. You alway hear in the news about killings.
5. Did you explore the area? Was that scarey?
I have been doing this for 3 years. I travel with friends down but come back on my own. We eat out in town at night and no muggings or whatever you expect.
Now this is only in Rocky Point. The rest of Mexico I can not tal;k about.
Gas is $3.33 a gallon. #2 diesel was $3.45
The local are very nice and enjoy a good conversation. You should leartn a little spanish but many speak english.
Oh every night we went down town to a waffle cone with chocolate and Bryers ice cream cost $2.50. Best deal in town.
Bottom line is I entered Mexico at Lukeville Arizona and is a very enjoyable drive and two week stay on the beach
Here are a few pics.
Thanks for posting the answers. Sounds and looks fantastic!
Nice to know you can go to town, have a good time and feel safe!
I especially love the pic where your poodle is standing on the dash looking out of the front window. Too cute!
Lynn and Mike
Is that you Iggy?? Hi!! Those are great pics! Love the poodle in the dash!! Our unit came with two of em! Ha! And how fun....barefoot on a beach by the campfire! I guess in Goshen we will be barefoot on the grass by Turbo's grill??
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor