Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #4641
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Well I hope RVChick is enjoying her BWI venture, basking in her bikini in the warm sun.
I'm sure there not having any fun
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #4642
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
I don't know you eat steamed shrimp and cocktail sauce and not like horseradish. maybe you don't like cocktail sauce ???. Same way with raw oysters and of coarse !!
Not sure what your drift is here- but I love shrimp no matter how it is prepared and believe the Heinz cocktail sauce is best as it " clings" to the shrimp and doesn't fall off like others.

I like horseradish ( got a jar of Beaverton Extra Hot in the fridge at all times).

Love and use many different kinds of hot sauces also. The DW makes an excellent stew and gets mad when I put some Tabasco in it.
__________________

__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #4643
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

Not sure what your drift is here- but I love shrimp no matter how it is prepared and believe the Heinz cocktail sauce is best as it " clings" to the shrimp and doesn't fall off like others.

I like horseradish ( got a jar of Beaverton Extra Hot in the fridge at all times).

Love and use many different kinds of hot sauces also. The DW makes an excellent stew and gets mad when I put some Tabasco in it.
B let me send u some.........
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #4644
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Before I say yes, just what exactly are you offering to send me?
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #4645
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
Before I say yes, just what exactly are you offering to send me?
Be a big boy B and just agree!

The suspense should be invigorating,
whatever that means.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #4646
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Ooooo a lil horseradish
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #4647
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Be a big boy B and just agree!

The suspense should be invigorating,
whatever that means.
Easy for you to say - you won't be on the receiving end
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #4648
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
Not sure what your drift is here- but I love shrimp no matter how it is prepared and believe the Heinz cocktail sauce is best as it " clings" to the shrimp and doesn't fall off like others.

I like horseradish ( got a jar of Beaverton Extra Hot in the fridge at all times).

Love and use many different kinds of hot sauces also. The DW makes an excellent stew and gets mad when I put some Tabasco in it.
Just referring to some other posts about the like or dislike of horseradish... should have included the quote. I will differ on one thing, I like homemade cocktail sause. My wife makes most all her dips and sauces. Can't beat homemade... I guess I'm spoiled. B 47 I'm with you " SOME LIKE IT HOT"
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #4649
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Just referring to some other posts about the like or dislike of horseradish... should have included the quote. I will differ on one thing, I like homemade cocktail sause. My wife makes most all her dips and sauces. Can't beat homemade... I guess I'm spoiled. B 47 I'm with you " SOME LIKE IT HOT"
I agree with the homemade. I am not handy at all in the kitchen so I don't made any hot sauces etc.

And I do not care for the very hot stuff, but I think some condiments do add a nice touch to some foods
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #4650
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Welcome to the club. I have a hard time getting cold water hot. My Dad was a great cook. I don't know idea what happened to me in the cooking department, but I can eat.
__________________

__________________
grayfox is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.