Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 10:12 PM   #9601
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Having so much time on my hands, I made a special trip to Richmond just to confuse B. Should have known he wasn't sharp enuf to ketch it or understood it. I was just tryin' to hep him and dat's the tanks I's gits.
I'm not an USPS employee or expect, but I do know that it's not unusual for mail to be send from one location and for that mail to be sent from another locations postmark.

I just couldn't get over laughing how much trouble you went to to avoid sending me $1.00.

How are you helping me by not doing what you said you would do?
Old 06-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #9602
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post

How could you forget coleslaw with BQ? Just kidding , but slaw goes well with the BQ.
Oh I know!!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #9603
Phat Phrog

Well the solstice is today......now the nights will come sooner.....uuuggghhhh....night Phrog pond!
Old 06-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #9604
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Well the solstice is today......now the nights will come sooner.....uuuggghhhh....night Phrog pond!
Less drinking time imo
Old 06-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #9605
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Me thinks the nights are shorter and the days be longer during the summer solstice. Dat will gib u mor time to mow
Old 06-22-2013, 07:32 AM   #9606
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Mornin Phond Dwellers. Gonna phinish mowing this AM while it's cool on " The Ridge". Maybe split a little wood and work on the 5vr.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #9607
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Mornin Phond Dwellers. Gonna phinish mowing this AM while it's cool on " The Ridge". Maybe split a little wood and work on the 5vr.
Mowed our weed patch of a yard yesterday, weedeated and blew off the drive with the new blower. Need to either sharpen the blades on the Cub Cadet or put on the new ones I've had for 2 months. This NC dirt (clay) only grows weeds and rocks. Have raked, rolled and picked up rocks for 6 yrs and can mow maybe one time without hitting any rocks and the next time, it sounds like I'm going down a gravel road. Sure is hell on blades. We've even had 4 tandem axle truck loads of sifted dirt spread on the front all to no avail. The rocks still work their way to the top.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #9608
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
I called my dad ... he confirmed that he finished mowing my lawn....
Old 06-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #9609
Phat Phrog

Morning my phat Phrog Phamily!! Grayfox you are oph to a busy start.....it is coulda this morning on The Farm, but I see blue out there....so it won't last long. My mower deck will be here this morning, so I will be spending the entire day mowing. Beer thirsty will not be here soon enouph!!
OC I remember us once living in a place that had rocks like that....it amazed me where they just work themselves up out of the dirt!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:50 AM   #9610
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Poor guy is still having to do your work while you go play. Some guys never grow up and take care of themselves like responsible adults. Feel for ya' Mr. Benhart, keep your chin up, maybe he'll grow up some day.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #9611
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

You are up early....considering you were up so late enjoying the longest day oph the year!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #9612
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Mowed our weed patch of a yard yesterday, weedeated and blew off the drive with the new blower. Need to either sharpen the blades on the Cub Cadet or put on the new ones I've had for 2 months. This NC dirt (clay) only grows weeds and rocks. Have raked, rolled and picked up rocks for 6 yrs and can mow maybe one time without hitting any rocks and the next time, it sounds like I'm going down a gravel road. Sure is hell on blades. We've even had 4 tandem axle truck loads of sifted dirt spread on the front all to no avail. The rocks still work their way to the top.
I feel your pain with the rocks Coot. You get 'em cleaned up and somehow it seems like there back in a hurry. Thanks for a reminding me, I have to sharpen my blades as well... have you seen the price of those things lately?

Chicky, have a Bloody Mary to go while your mowing. Did you see the BIG moon last night ?

Turb's have fur campin. I think your pullin our leg about your DAD mowing for ya.It must be nice.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #9613
Mod free 5er

Quote:
...I think your pullin our leg about your DAD mowing for ya.It must be nice.
Doesn't surprise me a bit. He sleeps when he goes to "the place where other people work" every day and drinks himself into a stupor every night and weekends, someone has to take care of the yard for Ms. Amy. She has enough to do working full time and cleaning up after FT Turbs. Feel sorry for the whole family.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #9614
Phat Phrog

Hmmmm a portable Bloody Mary.....I'm sure I could fix something up!! Get all my vitamins.....plus a buzz.....gotta love that!

No I missed the moon....I was inside eating pulled pork.....minus he coke slaw that I forgot!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #9615
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Hmmmm a portable Bloody Mary.....I'm sure I could fix something up!! Get all my vitamins.....plus a buzz.....gotta love that!

No I missed the moon....I was inside eating pulled pork.....minus he coke slaw that I forgot!
I think we'll have another chance to see the big moon tonight. Ya just have ta become a real country girl now that you live on the farm and learn how to make your own coleslaw
Old 06-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #9616
Phat Phrog

Quote:

I think we'll have another chance to see the big moon tonight. Ya just have ta become a real country girl now that you live on the farm and learn how to make your own coleslaw
No kidding!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:29 AM   #9617
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Doesn't surprise me a bit. He sleeps when he goes to "the place where other people work" every day and drinks himself into a stupor every night and weekends, someone has to take care of the yard for Ms. Amy. She has enough to do working full time and cleaning up after FT Turbs. Feel sorry for the whole family.
She needs to find some real young guy full of P&V to get things down around the house, don't ya think??
Old 06-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #9618
Mod free 5er

Quote:
She needs to find some real young guy full of P&V to get things down around the house, don't ya think??
I agree and kick his sorry rear down the road and enjoy life without having to clean up his messes.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #9619
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:

You are up early....considering you were up so late enjoying the longest day oph the year!
I rolled out early this am...
Cooking b fast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130622_091210.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	33784
Old 06-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #9620
PPST OGCDG

Quote:
I feel your pain with the rocks Coot. You get 'em cleaned up and somehow it seems like there back in a hurry. Thanks for a reminding me, I have to sharpen my blades as well... have you seen the price of those things lately?

This is where I get my Lawn mower blades

Mower Blades, Lawnmower Blades, Gator Blades, Mulching Blades | Agri Supply
Closed Thread