Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #5551
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
First win for Bauer
yep, I like to see that for those kids, they work so hard.
__________________

__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #5552
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Hey Grayfox. Phirst of all how do you know how old my DH is??You never know he might be a cradle robber!!!
__________________

__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #5553
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
It's good for him. I just figured he was in the old folks catagory set in his ways with a manuel.LOL
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #5554
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Why DH wants and manual beats me. My guess is he likes to be control. Which that is one thing he can control

With living in the Valley we have mountains no matter where we pull to.

The TV is used for 90% oph the time just to pull Bertha around.. We have 4 others vehicles. Yep car poor!!!

Also and don't start ragging on the blue oval but lost the transmission n the way to the beach last year.

But even bephore that he was wanting another manual.
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #5555
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Hell of a race right there at the end. 450s next...

Sorry forgot 250s West...
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #5556
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
It's good for him. I just figured he was in the old folks catagory set in his ways with a manuel.LOL
I still didn't say he was old??? Becarephul of what yo assume!

Also just because we are young doesn't mean that we always like the newer stuff.
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #5557
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
I still didn't say he was old??? Becarephul of what yo assume!

Also just because we are young doesn't mean that we always like the newer stuff.
Stand by watching a hell of a race!!!!
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #5558
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Will do I do understand that!!!
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #5559
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Stand by watching a hell of a race!!!!
By the way just checked and you are my PHriend so you can go and check my pictures out and see how old "Baldly" is and handsome. Do might add
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #5560
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
I still didn't say he was old??? Becarephul of what yo assume!

Also just because we are young doesn't mean that we always like the newer stuff.
It tickles me to her you say that cause my 19 year old Grandson who is very particular about things tells me the same thing. I think it's a good thing and I think your exactly right.
__________________

__________________
grayfox is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 AM.