Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #11341

Quote:
Originally Posted by elind View Post
Turbs under a muck pile?
Great minds thinking alike?

What could go wrong?
Old 07-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #11342
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I hope people hide beer in my cooler!
Old 07-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #11343

Ladder Accident

Well Almost, when I came down off the front porch roof, my ladder holder had gone inside the house, did not know she was not holding on to the ladder until I started down, down, down...When she did come back out, me and the ladder were at ten o'clock angle. Hate ladders, just a brews knee and a skinned up elbow, no stiches..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Oh my gosh BombDoc! You're as resilient as Turbs! Take a hit and keep on goin! What's goin on phroggies! Everyone trying to get those accidents over with BEFORE Goshen?
Hey grayfox.....great to hear phrom you!! Fordes we haph missed you! Is that W thing getting in the way?
Glad to hear your stitches come out tomorrow Turbs!
2012 Jeep Compass Limited
1985 S-10 One Owner:
Old 07-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #11344
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
Well Almost, when I came down off the front porch roof, my ladder holder had gone inside the house, did not know she was not holding on to the ladder until I started down, down, down...When she did come back out, me and the ladder were at ten o'clock angle. Hate ladders, just a brews knee and a skinned up elbow, no stiches..
Kicker I'm tellin ya u got to be careful man!
Phrog injuries are at an all time high!

I just got my stiches out and ur tryin to get um!
Old 07-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #11345
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
Word to the wise, STAY OFF LADDERS if you are over 50. Lost a very close BIL 2 yrs after he retired when he fell only 4' off a ladder, broke his leg, after they set his leg about 5pm, he was in the hospital for an overnite stay. 4:00am, the nurses checked on him, all was good, 4:30 he was dead. Evidently the fall jarred something loose that got in his lungs.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #11346
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
I've got the house to myself tonight ... Momma took the girls and their friends out to dinner then to the Hunter Hayes concert tonight. I'm afraid as to how much this is gonna cost me, as I'm sure my wife will be trying to get them all backstage. I have a knack for bulls$!&ing my way through(I know, you're all surprised), she throws money at them! I'm sure they will have a good time tonight regardless. I do love watching my daughters get all excited when they see their "idols" though. This pic is from when she just SAW Scotty McCreery, before she actually met him!
Awww that just brings tears to my eyes!! I surprised my daughter on her 10th birthday with tickets to The Backstreet Boys!! SAME PIC!! Priceless!, they will never forget these times!!
Old 07-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #11347
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Mike View Post
Turbs, after looking at your bacon-wrapped hot dogs a couple of weeks ago, I imagine you are a connoisseur of tube steaks. Here's a link that might interest you

Meal In a Bun: 15 Best Hot Dog Ideas

Best Hot Dogs - Best Hot Dog Recipes - Delish.com
We made those Capt Mike, for the second time!!,....last night! On my way!....it was even better than the first time I made them! DH loves them too!! His eyes kinda sparkle when he knows I am making them! I actually bought the fixins to make them for our family float this weekend....maybe....I am doing a pulled pork again....just in case too many beverages are consumed by floats end!
Old 07-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #11348
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post

I have no idea! I need to talk with Bob and get the true numbers. Maybe you can help me out there. I have a couple big ideas, and some that will suffice just a few kids. I'll definitely let you know. Thanks!!
He a Timmy .....Kenny is amazing with kids so iph you need a volunteer to help out with something you are trying to do....please let us know! Well....I may be haphing adult beverages and watching....I'm just sayin.....
Old 07-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #11349

I found someone to run the grill for Tuesday, works for peanuts too.

What could go wrong?
Old 07-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #11350
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Morning pondies!! My FR app went down last night.....uggghhhhh! It took me a long time to fall asleep last night.....today will be a long day! Headed to town today......laundry, errands, groceries, and drop off our new home drawings. They have to do an appraisal on the floor plans, as part of the construction loan. Our architect had to redo them because I moved the all season room from the corner of the walk around porch, to the front entrance, plus we moved the walk out basement to the east side. The drawing turned out just like I pictured! The contractor is supposed to start the framing of the pole barn on Thursday.
Hope you Phrogs haph a wonderful day today!

Hey Rolling Buckeye, if you pop back in......my DH said we cannot afford to bring the entire basement foundation all the way to the edge of the walk around porch (some crazy talk about how expensive the concrete would be), so I am talking him into letting me have that done for the front of the house, which is where the all season room will be. That will allow me to have heating ducts run up front, so we can have heat added to that all season room. ( Which will make it to an all season room). I am having a 10' porch on the front (south facing), and 10' porch on the back (north facing), the the sides will be 6' porches. I guess that is pretty expensive to bring the foundation out that far. Uuuggghhhh!
Oh ah ya that's a lot o porch !! Nice !
Old 07-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #11351
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by awwall View Post
Just had to share with fellow Phrogs....
That's spot on !
Old 07-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #11352
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

Word to the wise, STAY OFF LADDERS if you are over 50. Lost a very close BIL 2 yrs after he retired when he fell only 4' off a ladder, broke his leg, after they set his leg about 5pm, he was in the hospital for an overnite stay. 4:00am, the nurses checked on him, all was good, 4:30 he was dead. Evidently the fall jarred something loose that got in his lungs.
OMG OC that is horrible!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #11353
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Ok sorry bout the delayed posts,catch'n up. Dag on kicker ! Could have been worse.
OC I lost an older friend n neighbor years ago, to a broken leg, seems bone marrow left his leg , n went to his lungs, n poof !
Tim... Wow cool ! Ah... The concert,not the dream ! Lol !
Boys are going to camp tomorrow, so we just go home from Wally World !
Long day today. Think I will have a tall glass o water n crash !
Night gang.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #11354
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post
I found someone to run the grill for Tuesday, works for peanuts too.
Absolutely great picture. Ya'll done good lowbubba
Old 07-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #11355
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Quote:
Lost my dad in '84 from a blood clot from his leg to his heart and lungs. He hit his leg on some farm equipment working one day. I've also had clots in my lungs. We just need to be careful in our older age.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:40 AM   #11356
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Mornin Phond Dwellers... mid to high 70's and low humidity. It gonna be a good day on The Ridge. Just doing a few odds n ends.

Have a good one my Phriends
Old 07-24-2013, 06:05 AM   #11357
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Mornin Phond Dwellers... mid to high 70's and low humidity. It gonna be a good day on The Ridge. Just doing a few odds n ends.

Have a good one my Phriends
Mornin phox ! Looks good here to!

51º this am!
Old 07-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #11358
Mod free 5er

Lookin' good in NC also, looks like I'm going to have to mow the weed patch and 20 sq ft of grass today. Dern, was hoping I could put it off til Mon. Now, I'll have to mow today and Mon. Come on lottery! Oh, wait, I guess you have to play to win!
Old 07-24-2013, 06:22 AM   #11359
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Lookin' good in NC also, looks like I'm going to have to mow the weed patch and 20 sq ft of grass today. Dern, was hoping I could put it off til Mon. Now, I'll have to mow today and Mon. Come on lottery! Oh, wait, I guess you have to play to win!
What day u arriving in goshen?
Old 07-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #11360
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
What day u arriving in goshen?
Fri. unless we have trouble. When can we expect your ugly mug?