Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #5921
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Certified... no phony baloney one printed out from the internet.
Glad to see you joined up with OC and me on this.
__________________

B47 is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #5922
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
He may need a full time body guard... maybe a psychological evaluation or maybe a little medication.
Shoot, it's his "medication" that causes the problem.

His neighbors and the guys that work at the place he goes sometimes, all say on the rare occasions that he is not "medicated" he's a halfway decent guy.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #5923
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,423
I think you guys probably should hit the sack its past y'all's bedtime!
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #5924
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew
 
awwall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Biloxi, Ms
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Shoot, it's his "medication" that causes the problem.

His neighbors and the guys that work at the place he goes sometimes, all say on the rare occasions that he is not "medicated" he's a halfway decent guy.
OC, I've noticed this to. How can someone have a full time job and be on the internet both night and day....very strange
__________________
Wayne & Susan Biloxi,Ms
2012 GeorgeTown 351DS...2015 Ford Focus/Brake Buddy
FROG Member
awwall is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #5925
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

Shoot, it's his "medication" that causes the problem.

His neighbors and the guys that work at the place he goes sometimes, all say on the rare occasions that he is not "medicated" he's a halfway decent guy.
You've pretty much had diarrhea of the mouth all day long so you should probably take your geritol along with some pepto.
Drink some metamucil for good measure.
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #5926
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,961
Might need a little rehab then and ween him of the stuff. I feel bad for Turbs in that case because the withdraw process is going to be hell. Wait... maybe I shou ld feel bad for Amy.
grayfox is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #5927
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I think you guys probably should hit the sack its past y'all's bedtime!
I think I will. I've had a long attitude adjustment hour today.

Outa here, nite Phrogs.
grayfox is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #5928
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,423
This is turbs "dw"....the reason he's online 24/7 is he takes naps at work and has no supervision along with the fact he sleeps with his phone. Just plain pathetic.

Signed "looking for mr right"
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #5929
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
This is turbs "dw"....the reason he's online 24/7 is he takes naps at work and has no supervision along with the fact he sleeps with his phone. Just plain pathetic.

Signed "looking for mr right"
Atta girl Ms. Amy finally the truth comes out. Now for the proof of your weak moment some years ago when you said "I do instead of I might"
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #5930
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Atta girl Ms. Amy finally the truth comes out. Now for the proof of your weak moment some years ago when you said "I do instead of I might"
Couple of things here - how do we know you are really who you say you are and you should have said "I damm sure don't" instead of "I do" or "I might".

You will have to pardon us for being skeptical here.
__________________

B47 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.