Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 11:23 AM   #6391
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post

I would love that! Dinner sounds phun!
We'll have to see what BOB'S dinner schedule is and plan accordingly.

We'll have to get some of the spouses of phrph phrogs input on food since there's a phew that I presume drink there meals vs cooking them.

I myself am the head chef at our household.
One oph the reasons I'm still around. ....
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #6392
Member
 
Lynkage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
We'll have to see what BOB'S dinner schedule is and plan accordingly.

We'll have to get some of the spouses of phrph phrogs input on food since there's a phew that I presume drink there meals vs cooking them.

I myself am the head chef at our household.
One oph the reasons I'm still around. ....
Im in for that!
__________________

__________________
Shane & Antoinette
2012 Ford F-450 SuperDuty
2013 Crusader 355BHQ
Lynkage is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #6393
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,341
My DH is head chef too. Hey how did our t-shirt logo turn out?
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #6394
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
My DH is head chef too. Hey how did our t-shirt logo turn out?
Hasn't. ......
Can't find a graphic designer who's willing to do it yet......
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #6395
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
BombDoc, got your special doorbell mounted, now it's up to you to finish when you get here Fri. night. The "Others" is wired to the regular door bell inside and the "Turbs" is wired to ... Hope you can read the map of the back roads into our place, make sure you turn left at the old gold mine entrance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Door Bells.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	30571  
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #6396
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
TO RVC
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #6397
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
BombDoc, got your special doorbell mounted, now it's up to you to finish when you get here Fri. night. The "Others" is wired to the regular door bell inside and the "Turbs" is wired to ... Hope you can read the map of the back roads into our place, make sure you turn left at the old gold mine entrance.
Got it OC. I will have everything I need by close of business tomorrow. I do not anticipate the need for heavy equipment after the testing in the ditch. I think you're in a remote enough area that after a couple heavy rains, most people will think it's a natural pond. I will arrive between 0200 and 0400 as I like to use the cover of darkness, I am an expert navigator over the hills and in deep woods and I have the password memorized. If you hear rustling in the woods before 0200 and after 0400, unload, it's not me.
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #6398
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-VA View Post
TO RVC
Awww thank you Phrank!!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:09 PM   #6399
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post

Got it OC. If you hear rustling in the woods before 0200 and after 0400, unload, it's not me.
Lmfao
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #6400
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post

Got it OC. I will have everything I need by close of business tomorrow. I do not anticipate the need for heavy equipment after the testing in the ditch. I think you're in a remote enough area that after a couple heavy rains, most people will think it's a natural pond. I will arrive between 0200 and 0400 as I like to use the cover of darkness, I am an expert navigator over the hills and in deep woods and I have the password memorized. If you hear rustling in the woods before 0200 and after 0400, unload, it's not me.
BwaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa!! I am thinking my PPST/Crew will need to help me keep an eye on these three!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.