Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #6421
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
He sounds like a slippery character. I send my personal drone... fully equipped.
Did you have BombDoc help equip it? He's quite resourceful with this type equipment. He's fabricating the finishing touches on my Turbs doorbell this weekend and then we're heading to Missouri for some gentle coercing of a certain young lady about a supposed vacation to BVI.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #6422
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Did you have BombDoc help equip it? He's quite resourceful with this type equipment. He's fabricating the finishing touches on my Turbs doorbell this weekend and then we're heading to Missouri for some gentle coercing of a certain young lady about a supposed vacation to BVI.
I can program the drone for a Bombdoc stop over so said Drone can be outfitted properly for the mission.
__________________

__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #6423
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
I can program the drone for a Bombdoc stop over so said Drone can be outfitted properly for the mission.
Save paying BombDoc mileage & expenses. I think he's making a fortune on m & e now with all the business he's gotten since joining the forum.

I think old Turbs better walk softly with all his "friends" employing BombDoc lately.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #6424
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
I can program the drone for a Bombdoc stop over so said Drone can be outfitted properly for the mission.
It maybe a good Idea to take the certain young lady out on the Lily Pad yacht for frank conversation.
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #6425
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
It maybe a good Idea to take the certain young lady out on the Lily Pad yacht for frank conversation.
Don't forget the cooler... if ya know what I'm sayin.
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #6426
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

Save paying BombDoc mileage & expenses. I think he's making a fortune on m & e now with all the business he's gotten since joining the forum.
I've made so much loot, I've torn up my lotto tickets! Good luck ya'll!!!
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44) 2014-(59) 2015-(47)
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #6427
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Coot, Time to charge a BIG COMMISION... you might have to divert the business elsewhere.
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #6428
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Coot, Time to charge a BIG COMMISION... you might have to divert the business elsewhere.
BombDoc is pretty generous with commission payments. One of the reasons I closed OC N T Fab N Chassis, along with the help leaving messes all over, sleeping on the job like he does in Iowa.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #6429
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
BombDoc is pretty generous with commission payments. One of the reasons I closed OC N T Fab N Chassis, along with the help leaving messes all over, sleeping on the job like he does in Iowa.
Now, that's a problem
__________________
grayfox is online now  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #6430
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
I got your back Turbs! You all forgot who the original demolition "expert" is around here, AND who is also going to Goshen! Tread lightly my phellow phrogs ...
__________________

__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.