Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #6781
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
Yeah, but I have it on good authority, that BD isn't going to be at Goshen! Although his presence will be missed, that leaves your cooler fair game!
All that has to be done is activate the mod. Very neat,easy operation and TOWTA will be in charge of it.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:24 PM   #6782
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
BombDoc has agreed to modify the cooler to prevent unauthorized movement or entry of said cooler. So it will be positioned accordingly. BD said he loves this type of modification and kinda cackled when I suggested a mod.
Don't Phorget to give us the combination, pin number and code and any other pertinent inpho to neutralize the security system.

By the way I hope everyone is partaking Oph "BEER THIRSTY" on this Phriday evening.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #6783
B47

Quote:
Got the new 72 Can/Bottle Coleman collapsible cooler a few minutes ago, so the cooler problem for the BBC & CL is solved for OC & TOWTA. Now the problem of how to keep it secure from Turbs getting more than his allotted 1 BBC will have to be solved.
OC - regarding the cooler lock I suggest using the model lock as you did for the Turbs door bell - that being the S&W model 38.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #6784
Mod free 5er

All others have nothing to worry about, it will be activated only by Turb & ttrost65's DNA. BD is a genius at this sort of thing.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #6785
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

All kidding aside, I would like to get serious for just a moment. As some know, we adopted our youngest daughter from Guatemala. I have a very soft spot in my heart for the children, and people, of this country. I support a number of charities for children in this country, but Mayanfamilies.org has my heart. They help children in a country that doesn't have the resources(like the US) to help their own. I support Evelyn Acerly student #1165, and her family with gifts of food and basic needs every month. I only mention this so every takes a moment to be thankful for what we have and to possibly donate to those who do without, wherever that may be.

PS: I got a very touching letter from my Guatemalan family today. I only wish I could do more. I love this child as my own.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	299408.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	30748  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #6786
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Don't forget if Turb' s blows everything up. SAVE THE COLD BEER !!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #6787
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
OC - regarding the cooler lock I suggest using the model lock as you did for the Turbs door bell - that being the S&W model 38.
BD said the S&W 38 was only effective if monitored, his method is self monitoring and with little collateral damage.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #6788
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
All kidding aside, I would like to get serious for just a moment. As some know, we adopted our youngest daughter from Guatemala. I have a very soft spot in my heart for the children, and people, of this country. I support a number of charities for children in this country, but Mayanfamilies.org has my heart. They help children in a country that doesn't have the resources(like the US) to help their own. I support Evelyn Acerly student #1165, and her family with gifts of food and basic needs every month. I only mention this so every takes a moment to be thankful for what we have and to possibly donate to those who do without, wherever that may be.

PS: I got a very touching letter from my Guatemalan family today. I only wish I could do more. I love this child as my own.
God Bless Ya 65... you absolutely have a GOOD heart
Old 05-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #6789
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
BD said the S&W 38 was only effective if monitored, his method is self monitoring and with little collateral damage.
Coot, that's what I like, little collateral damage .I like it when a plan comes together!!
Old 05-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #6790
B47

Quote:
Yeah forgot about that part - good thing we have BD here.