Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2013, 08:53 PM   #7571
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew
 
awwall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Biloxi, Ms
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
With all the pollen we've suffered through this season, its no wonder that the Sunnybrook needed to be completely cleaned again..the pollen on the roof was at least a quarter of an inch thick, looked like cake batter when wet..Got everything on the exterior, decks, furniture, table, roof tops & railings pressure washed cleaned...This was the secone such cleaning this year..Got home to find that my older brother down in Savannah Georgia had been admitted to the hospital. He is 72 years old an is mentally and physically chalendged...currently is in in I.C.U. We live 260 miles away, so looks as though may be driving down to Savannah....All prayers accepted gratefully..
Our prayers go out to your brother. Hope he has a speedy recovery....
__________________

__________________
Wayne & Susan Biloxi,Ms
2012 GeorgeTown 351DS...2015 Ford Focus/Brake Buddy
FROG Member
awwall is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #7572
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
With all the pollen we've suffered through this season, its no wonder that the Sunnybrook needed to be completely cleaned again..the pollen on the roof was at least a quarter of an inch thick, looked like cake batter when wet..Got everything on the exterior, decks, furniture, table, roof tops & railings pressure washed cleaned...This was the secone such cleaning this year..Got home to find that my older brother down in Savannah Georgia had been admitted to the hospital. He is 72 years old an is mentally and physically chalendged...currently is in in I.C.U. We live 260 miles away, so looks as though may be driving down to Savannah....All prayers accepted gratefully..
Hope all turns out well.....
Were thinkin about your family.


Turbs
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #7573
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Kicklight you are in my thoughts and prayers
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #7574
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Hello Phroggies!!!!! Just got back from camping for the weekend, looks like we are leaving again tomorrow or Tuesday, I have to call tomorrow for reservations and see!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #7575
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post
Hello Phroggies!!!!! Just got back from camping for the weekend, looks like we are leaving again tomorrow or Tuesday, I have to call tomorrow for reservations and see!!!
Must be nice!!! Do you work?? Or even pretend to like turns???
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #7576
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,343
Hello phat phroggies!! I sure did miss you all! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Weekend! Our maiden voyage was a complete success!! I saw all kinds oph FR rigs out there! The weather in Mountain Home Arkansas was perfect! We managed to ride nearly 400 miles on the Harley, in the beautiful Ozark Mountains!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2598303155.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	31468   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-996447688.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	31469  
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #7577
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,343
LKicklight I am sorry to hear about your brother! God bless him! Sending a prayer up phor you and him!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #7578
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,343
Here is Hang On Dennis' rig!

And the guys philling them up!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3168872602.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	31470   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-329560054.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	31471  
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #7579
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Hello phat phroggies!! I sure did miss you all! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Weekend! Our maiden voyage was a complete success!! I saw all kinds oph FR rigs out there! The weather in Mountain Home Arkansas was perfect! We managed to ride nearly 400 miles on the Harley, in the beautiful Ozark Mountains!
Glad you had a saphe trip.

By the way Thor sure does dwarf Alice....
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #7580
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Dennis looks like he is scared t let go of the pump
__________________

__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.