Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 11:45 AM   #7821
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

Welcome aboard, I will want some devices installed to make sure Turbs is kept 'at bay' as he is known for indulging in some very vindictive activities. Even with the FBI/Sheriff dept's monitoring devices on both legs, he has been known to evade authorities as well as Ms. Amy.
Ok let me get this straight.
In business sale ibs
Almost out of business sale aoobs
Going out of business sale goobs
Out of business sale oob
Back in business sale. Bibs
Almost out of business back in business sale aoobbibs
out of business back in business sale oobbibs
Completely out of business back in business out of stock sale coobbiboost
Completely out of stock out of business final sale "special order only sale" coosoobfssoos
Completly out of stock, out of business final sale "special order only sale" out of business for good. Coosoobfssoosoobfg

And last but not least.....

Coosoobfssoosoobfg back in business with new employee and two separate manufacturing plants?
Whew .......
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:08 PM   #7822
Member
 
Lynkage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Ok let me get this straight.
In business sale ibs
Almost out of business sale aoobs
Going out of business sale goobs
Out of business sale oob
Back in business sale. Bibs
Almost out of business back in business sale aoobbibs
out of business back in business sale oobbibs
Completely out of business back in business out of stock sale coobbiboost
Completely out of stock out of business final sale "special order only sale" coosoobfssoos
Completly out of stock, out of business final sale "special order only sale" out of business for good. Coosoobfssoosoobfg

And last but not least.....

Coosoobfssoosoobfg back in business with new employee and two separate manufacturing plants?
Whew .......



Dont phorget the sale of the bibs phor Goshen as well!
__________________

__________________
Shane & Antoinette
2012 Ford F-450 SuperDuty
2013 Crusader 355BHQ
Lynkage is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:16 PM   #7823
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post

So what you're saying is that you forgot the beer and had to drive into town to get some . Great site BTW.
Nope, cooler was actually full of the DW's Bud Light and my BBC's...like the one lady says like she dus for the fire.. Wait for it... "Ain't nobody gots time for that"
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #7824
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Mornin froggie Phamily! Mornin Turbs, OC, fox, Doc, Sy........Sy my TH would look awesome on that camp sight! Lower the ramp, pull down the screen....nice view phor coffee and donuts!!!
That's what a bunch of them are doing, especially the TH with the patio...
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #7825
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynkage View Post

Mmmmmmm....... Donuts!
Mmmmmmmmm.....cookies from behind the trailer in a late night exchange!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #7826
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post

Mmmmmmmmm.....cookies from behind the trailer in a late night exchange!!!
Can't wait phor this deal.......
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #7827
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

Can't wait phor this deal.......
Me neither!!! Maybe she will include oics of the BVI trip in the bag with the cookies
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 01:20 PM   #7828
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post
Me neither!!! Maybe she will include oics of the BVI trip in the bag with the cookies

ooooohhhhhh yeah !
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #7829
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Hmmmmm I do have a color printer that prints photos! It might be fun to do a group pic, and I can print copies phor those that one one!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 05-31-2013, 01:59 PM   #7830
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Hmmmmm I do have a color printer that prints photos! It might be fun to do a group pic, and I can print copies phor those that one one!!
Perfect!

I'm sure there'll be numerous photos takin and even some phor black mail!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.