Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #8461
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Rolling buckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,330
It does look a l I t t l e stressed. Just say'n ..
__________________

__________________
Rolling buckeye is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #8462
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolling buckeye View Post
it does look a l i t t l e stressed. Just say'n ..
i k r !
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #8463
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Decided it was time for a new welding helmet with a 3.82" x 3.34" viewing window for my bifocals. Looked at one at the welding supply Mon while picking up a bottle of Argon. They wanted $225 and I found this:WelderSource - Lincoln Viking Black 3350 Variable, SH 6-13 Welding Helmet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3323.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	32561  
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #8464
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Decided it was time for a new welding helmet with a 3.82" x 3.34" viewing window for my bifocals. Looked at one at the welding supply Mon while picking up a bottle of Argon. They wanted $225 and I found this:WelderSource - Lincoln Viking Black 3350 Variable, SH 6-13 Welding Helmet
Very similar to the one I have.
I like it !
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #8465
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Very similar to the one I have.
I like it !
Don't know if it's true or not, but Airgas said it was the best one they'd ever stocked. Goes from 6 to 13 with Grind viewing and Sensitivity Control for Variable Shade, Delay, and Light Sensitivity.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #8466
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Weather report at my Location. 1 1/2 " of rain, some wind but no damage. clearing up now.
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #8467
Just Love to Camp
 
TheFordes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,429
Well phellows.. it is that time ...headed to bed all is packed. Leaving the house at 3 am. Then Aruba hear we come....I might have access there if so will check in. If not. Turbs behave. OC take some peptides for your mouth...Rv keep them in there corners.

Saphe travels to all.

Later phroggies. PHORDES out
__________________
Camped 54 Night 2012
XLR Thunderbolt 386*12
"Bertha The LeadSled" is her name

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #8468
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Well phellows.. it is that time ...headed to bed all is packed. Leaving the house at 3 am. Then Aruba hear we come....I might have access there if so will check in. If not. Turbs behave. OC take some peptides for your mouth...Rv keep them in there corners.

Saphe travels to all.

Later phroggies. PHORDES out
Have fun and be careful.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #8469
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

Don't know if it's true or not, but Airgas said it was the best one they'd ever stocked. Goes from 6 to 13 with Grind viewing and Sensitivity Control for Variable Shade, Delay, and Light Sensitivity.
Mines from air gas as well.
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #8470
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Well phellows.. it is that time ...headed to bed all is packed. Leaving the house at 3 am. Then Aruba hear we come....I might have access there if so will check in. If not. Turbs behave. OC take some peptides for your mouth...Rv keep them in there corners.

Saphe travels to all.

Later phroggies. PHORDES out
Have phun phordes!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.