Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #9651
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Ok OC ophicially set up.
Not that I care what u think
Looks amazing!! NIIIICE LOOKIN POLES!!!

I think I may have to keep this as my screensaver so I can pretend I am camping in a beautiful spot!!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #9652
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post

Looks amazing!! NIIIICE LOOKIN POLES!!!

I think I may have to keep this as my screensaver so I can pretend I am camping in a beautiful spot!!
I'm going to walk up to the dam later and take pics of the water gushing down the spillway and see iph I can zoom in on our camp site.
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #9653
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I'm going to walk up to the dam later and take pics of the water gushing down the spillway and see iph I can zoom in on our camp site.
Remember about your legs please.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #9654
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

Remember about your legs please.
I heard ya loud an clear
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #9655
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I heard ya loud an clear
We don't care if you break them - just don't want to look at them.

Thanks
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #9656
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
We don't care if you break them - just don't want to look at them.

Thanks
Need to be waxed very very slow Or I have some very super sticky duct tape as well. Coot can do the honors
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #9657
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post

Need to be waxed very very slow Or I have some very super sticky duct tape as well. Coot can do the honors
Pretty much shaved all my hair off muh head today does that count
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #9658
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Pretty much shaved all my hair off muh head today does that count
Long as we don't see those hairy legs. I hope they dont give me nightmares
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #9659
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Need to be waxed very very slow Or I have some very super sticky duct tape as well. Coot can do the honors
Fox are you out of your mind or are you drunk? I ain't getting close enough to even see FT Turbs if at all possible.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #9660
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Fox are you out of your mind or are you drunk? I ain't getting close enough to even see FT Turbs if at all possible.
Just thought you might have a change of heart after our conversation last night. Thought you might could help your dear friend.
__________________

__________________
grayfox is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.