Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #9901
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I'm with ya FRIEND! Wings n bbc's tonight!
get'n kinda late for all that don't ya think?
__________________

__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 06-28-2013, 11:42 PM   #9902
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post

get'n kinda late for all that don't ya think?
Well had wings three hours ago now were on to reds apple ales
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-29-2013, 12:19 AM   #9903
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Well had wings three hours ago now were on to reds apple ales
It's Friday, what the hell, don"t have to work Sat.

Night Turbs.. same to all the Phond Dwellers.
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 06-29-2013, 12:26 AM   #9904
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Is it still beer thirsty?
It is now, I am off work!!!
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is online now  
Old 06-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #9905
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post

It is now, I am off work!!!
Saaaaaweeet
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-29-2013, 08:04 AM   #9906
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Morning Phond dwellers. Gonna be about 82 today a T-storm late on "The Ridge".

Going to Mx practice with Grandson to put in some laps and practice starts on his bad to the bone twitchy 250 2-stroke. In the mean time have to straighten up the shop, sharpen some mower blades and sharpen some chains for the chainsaw.
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 06-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #9907
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Morning Phond dwellers. Gonna be about 82 today a T-storm late on "The Ridge".

Going to Mx practice with Grandson to put in some laps and practice starts on his bad to the bone twitchy 250 2-stroke. In the mean time have to straighten up the shop, sharpen some mower blades and sharpen some chains for the chainsaw.
Sharpening chains here to phox.
Jus had two loads of wood dropped oph
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #9908
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Sharpening chains here to phox.
Jus had two loads of wood dropped oph
Ms. Amy and the kids will appreciate sharp chains when they have to saw all that wood up. You need to get the log splitter tuned up too. They will need it.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #9909
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Ms. Amy and the kids will appreciate sharp chains when they have to saw all that wood up. You need to get the log splitter tuned up too. They will need it.

Ms Amy uses an AXE and it's sharp
__________________
grayfox is offline  
Old 06-29-2013, 12:02 PM   #9910
Phat Phrog Phlunky
 
essness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Near Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Posts: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Ms Amy uses an AXE and it's sharp


__________________

__________________
Scot, I am "that guy"
2014 Raptor 27FS
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
Days camped in 2013 = 30 final.
Days camped in 2014 = 27 final.
igkra.com
essness is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.