Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-18-2015, 11:10 AM   #1

Prostate Cancer Awareness - Distinguished Gentleman's Ride - PaulontheRun

I know you fine folk don't know me from Adam but I wanted to call on anyone willing to help.
In one week from Sunday I will be riding in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride. A ride that during the fundraising time we bring awareness to prostate cancer and the money raised goes to help further research on this all too common but not spoken about enough issue.
If you would like to donate or know someone that would like to please follow my blogsite and donate securely.
Paul Mata - The 2015 Distinguished Gentlemans Ride
You can donate as little as $2.00 :banana
I'm just a little over $3xx.00 to reaching my $1000.00 goal.
Even if you can't donate please still visit the website and read up on prostate cancer. It could save yours or someone else's life
...And remember if your over 40, get yourself checked. While younger men can also get prostate cancer the risk increases significantly for men over 40. Early detection is the key to beat this disease.

"Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -Jerry Reed
Pauls Toy Hauler is offline   Reply With Quote