Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #1

Purgatory: Where's this Global Warming???

Great three days of camping in Mendenhall, MS. We had 20+ RVs, everybody dressed in cowboy in the cowbiy town of Purgatory. Got to say there is nothing like it out amongst a bunch of cowboys and cowgirls with the cowtown lit like it was over a century ago.

Of course the sound of Hondas broke the silence.

Many of us wondered where this global warming is. Temps each morning in the high 40s to low 50s. Saturday we had stiff breezes, overcast skies, and my pardette left my duster at home. It is amazing how warm those old dusters can be, or how cold you can be in the mist. I certainly learned why people wrapped themselves in a blanket...they were cold.

Good news was I kilt all 214 bad guys without one miss. Out of 137 shooters, I was the only one that did and that was up against hot hands like Galvez, Goofus, Parson, and Big Daddy Jenks.

My pardette, Sassy Schoolmarm, was not to be out done either. She brought home 2nd place as a Lady Wrangler. I am sure I will be seeing that buckle for quite a while.
'07 GMC Sierra 2500HD Diesel 4x4
Why I got into RVing & More Fun
ng2951 is offline   Reply With Quote