Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2017, 05:53 AM   #1

Rv insurance that covers rodents

Hi I live in Canada and I had squirrels cause much damage in ceiling of my crusader fifth wheel trailer last winter .
I was very disappointed with forest rivers response to my issue .my two year old trailer which costs more than 50,000.00 had in my opinion poor workmanship which cause easy access for mice or rodents entry to my trailer. The abs pipes that are used for drains and toilet had large holes cut thru flooring , like the toilet has a 3" pipe and the hole was a 6-7" hole which wasn't sealed after assembly leaving a 3" space around the pipe directly open to tank area beneath the trailer. Forest river response was if a rodent wanted in they would chew there way in. Much to my surprise I found out my insurance for both my home and my trailer don't cover rodent damage . Unless a window got broken and that is how they got in .
Does anyone know if there is an insurance carrier that will insure for rodent damage?
seaesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:08 AM   #2

Lloyd's! Youroo!!
Old 10-17-2017, 06:11 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Lloyd's! Youroo!!
too funny, Youroo!
jeff64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, insurance