Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
Villa Estate 392FLFB

scary hauler on the highway!

First off i have no pictures.. i was driving lol.

First scary hauler. Was a Minnesota truck pulling a grey wolf. I left my town and at the last set of lights i could smell diesel. thought it was just my truck's exhaust so I carried on. Well about 22km later on my trip I caught up to the hauler down the road. So far I had smelled diesel the whole trip and was getting a bit worried. Then I went to pass the truck/trailer and as I pulled out i noticed spots on the windshield like rain... got up beside the truck and here there is DIESEL pouring out of his filler cap! looks like he had a slip tank in the box and must have been filling his tank on the go. So for over 20 minutes of highway he has been dumping diesel on the road! I called the RCMP and reported him as he ignored our waving and trying to get his attention. might been cause i was driving my little jap truck lol. Anyhow they said they would contact the next division of RCMP and get him.

Also imagine the trailer when it gets to the lot! Diesel EVERYWHERE down the side and under it!!

Second was a trailer being hauled up here. The rear axle drivers side wheel was bent on an angle almost like \ and going down the highway at 110km/hr! I stayed clear of him when i passed! I can't imagine what happened when he ran into the icy highways 10 minutes down the road!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:53 AM   #2
Wanna Be Camper

WOW, scary thing to see. Hope they got him pulled over.
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
Villa Estate 392FLFB

ya. cause i bet they either went to regina or through moosejaw!