Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:26 PM   #11
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavySailor View Post
I am rooting for the Chicago Bears....and the commercials.
The commercials - yes. The Bears - not so much.
__________________

__________________
B47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:49 PM   #12
Anacortesians
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Anacortes, WA
Posts: 1,167
No-brainer for us, as we live just 95 miles from "the Clink" as Seahawks' home field is nick-named. It's full name is "Century Link Field", sponsored by the Internet and phone service provider.

I'm not a fan of professional team ball-sports of any kind so we don't drive that distance to see the games in person. DW is an avid Seahawks fan and makes do with televised games. Fortunately, because they are so dominant these days, we've had every game, both home and away, on TV this season.

We've come a long way from the days when they were called the "Sea Turkeys".
__________________

__________________
Frank and Eileen
No longer RVers or FR owners
F and E Damp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:50 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
GASPEDDLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 755
Not a big Patriots or Seahawks fan but I'll go for Seattle as there is less hatred there. Hey do they make TPMS for footballs?
__________________

2012 F-350 4x4 King Ranch Super Duty CC 6.7 Turbo Diesel 3.55 e-locker
2011 Palomino Puma 30KFBDS with Side Paw Kitchen and Bunkhouse
Equalizer E2 Hitch
GASPEDDLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:56 PM   #14
Member
 
NavySailor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by F and E Damp View Post
No-brainer for us, as we live just 95 miles from "the Clink" as Seahawks' home field is nick-named. It's full name is "Century Link Field", sponsored by the Internet and phone service provider.

I'm not a fan of professional team ball-sports of any kind so we don't drive that distance to see the games in person. DW is an avid Seahawks fan and makes do with televised games. Fortunately, because they are so dominant these days, we've had every game, both home and away, on TV this season.

We've come a long way from the days when they were called the "Sea Turkeys".
We used to live on Whidbey, cant wait to get back out there.
__________________
NavySailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:07 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Ford Idaho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASPEDDLER View Post
Not a big Patriots or Seahawks fan but I'll go for Seattle as there is less hatred there. Hey do they make TPMS for footballs?
No idea, but I'd bet there is an armed guard or two that will not let the balls out of sight till they hit the field.
__________________
2016 F350 6.7L LB CC Reese 28K 2014 Chaparral Lite 266sab
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 2014 19 days camping 2015 17 days camping201620 days camping
Ford Idaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #16
BamaCamper
 
cjearle2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 398
Feel Like it will be a close game. Standing with the Patriots! I think they will win by 3. Possibly go into over time. We will see. It will be a tough game.
__________________
:
Aviator Wright Flyer 1912
F-250 2014
cjearle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:09 PM   #17
BamaCamper
 
cjearle2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjearle2 View Post
Feel Like it will be a close game. Standing with the Patriots! I think they will win by 3. Possibly go into over time. We will see. It will be a tough game.
WHOOP! WHOOP! I called it. Screaming. my dogs took cover. Disappointed with the fight at the end. These are professionals and it is a shame. But great game and great half time.
__________________
:
Aviator Wright Flyer 1912
F-250 2014
cjearle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:25 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Cover Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chardon, Ohio
Posts: 370
Send a message via ICQ to Cover Dog
Thumbs down

Patriots didn't win it, Seattle lost it. What a terrible call by Pete Carroll.
__________________
Bill, Maura & Rosie the rescued Boston Terrier
2016 Winnegbago Adventurer 38Q....26K Chassis
...traded in 2015 Wildcat 282RKX
2014 CR-V EX-L w/Nav & Blue Ox & Ready Brute Elite

NRA Endowment Life Member, FMCA #455593, WIT #170814 & Mid-Ohio Winnies
Cover Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:25 PM   #19
Camper Less Camping
 
Cajun Po-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NW
Posts: 3,642
Brady to Sherman " U Mad Bro!"

Great game...
__________________
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6 (sold)
Family of 4 whose always on the GEAUX!
Cajun Po-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:27 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmot Twp, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cover Dog View Post
Patriots didn't win it, Seattle lost it. What a terrible call by Pete Carroll.
Agreed! The game was a close one till the end!
__________________

__________________
B and B is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 PM.