Thank you for thinking of her
She is in good spirits and we are still waiting for a swap match for transplant.
We are going ahead with selling the camper (I know its a crappy time of year to do that), and will buy a used motorhome with the payload we need to carry her supplies and our gear.
We had hoped it would be quick, since we got a "hit" almost immediately (Mid July); but it was not to be. The kidney would have been "high risk" for Laura and the surgeon rejected it for her. (Less than 20% success predicted and we would have wasted our donor).
Once the camper is sold, if the buyer does not want the truck, we will sell that as well. I have some "I want that truck" offers, but until the cash comes it could just be dreamers.
We still have a great deal of hope a swap can be arranged soon.
Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW