Yes I had better things to do, no I didn't do them...
The vessel is listed on page 9 of the following report dated March 2012 - Derelict Vessel Task Force Progress Report
. According to the report this vessel may have been removed earlier this year. Anyone in the PNW want to go treasure hunting? Caution as this is a clothing-optional beach.
I think I may have located it on Google Maps as well. UFO on Collins Beach, Sauvie Island
. To find it:
- look for the "Collins Beach" placeholder dot (there is a small boat anchored just off shore from this point)
- zoom all the way in and proceed Northwest
- look for the square umbrella/roof that is brown in color
- continue northwest about 1 screen, there is a white "ball" that appears to be a post with a shadow
- about 1/2 screen to the west-northwest is a partial tan circle with 3 bumps
- There appears to be a set of fallen trees to the immediate northeast that looks like a skeleton hand