Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #1

What to see and eat in Tucson Arizona for the FROG Rally

The FROG Rally is ciming to Tucson AZ on the Septemeber 26th and I wanted to ask if we have any locals from Tucson that can goive us some suggestions on what to see and where can we get some good Mexician Food, BBQ, etc.

I have heard about Mi Nidito's on S 4th Ave for Mexician but most of the reviews say no big deal.

So step right up and tell us what is your favorite place to eat or see in Tucson AZ.
Thanks
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #2

Well, you have Casa Molina (my favorite) on Campbell Ave.for mexican food, but that is clear across town (to the north) of Lazy Days. We have Mr. K's BBQ on Stone Ave. and River Road, but again, north side of town.

I suggest the Pima Air Museum and the Desert Museum (animals and stuff). If you visit the Pima Air Museum between Monday-Friday, you can get a tour of the famous DMAB boneyard. There is also the only remaining missle silo in southern AZ that happens to be museum, which is on the way down to Green Valley (south of Lazy Days).

There are alot of places to visit and eat in and around Tucson and if I think of more places, I'll let you know.
nailit is offline   Reply With Quote