View Poll Results: whats your age ?
0-18 years 2 0.53%
19-35 years 48 12.80%
36-50 years 133 35.47%
51-100 192 51.20%
Voters: 375. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #21
Moderator Emeritus
 
MtnGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Posts: 9,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I could configure a poll like that
Take some thinking tho.
You might have to do a separate poll for each type of RV. Looks like it the maximum poll categories is 10.

Or, you could do a 50 and under, and over 50 with the major RV styles:

Class As, Bs, B+s, Cs
5th Wheels
Bumper Pulls (including Hybrids)
Toy haulers (all styles)
Collapsibles

There are many overlaps. That is what we run into with setting up forums.
__________________

__________________

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I could configure a poll like that
Take some thinking tho.
Easiest would be to have a poll for each type and only vote on the poll for the RV type you have.

Maybe not the most elegant, but definitely the easiest!

EDIT: nevermind, mtnguy beat me to it and I didn't realize it before I posted!
__________________

__________________
2012 Flagstaff 8528 BHSS
2008 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4x4 6.4L Power Stroke

fordmantpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #23
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy

You might have to do a separate poll for each type of RV. Looks like it the maximum poll categories is 10.

Or, you could do a 50 and under, and over 50 with the major RV styles:

Class As, Bs, B+s, Cs
5th Wheels
Bumper Pulls (including Hybrids)
Toy haulers (all styles)
Collapsibles

There are many overlaps. That is what we run into with setting up forums.
How about

Mh above 50
Mh below 50
Tt above 50
Tt below 50
5er above 50
5er below 50
Pop up above 50
Pop up below 50
Th above 50
Th below 50

What ya think?
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #24
Member
 
Jiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Current WA, Hometown WV
Posts: 42
I think I win. 26 yrs
__________________
2003 GMC 2500HD DMAX
2008 Yamaha Raptor 700R
2012 Forest River Shockwave 24FSMX
(2012 nights camped:10)
Jiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #25
"On the road again"
 
rjshiflet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Parker County Texas
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to rjshiflet
At first I thought I was going to be the "old timer" but after I continued reading...I'm not the oldest, but certainly among the oldest at 62 years YOUNG.

When my 93-year old Dad was 78 years old I asked him "At what age do you quit feeling like a kid and start feeling like an adult."

After thoughtful deliberation he replied "I don't know...I'll let you know when I get there."

So far...he's not followed up to say he feels like an adult.
__________________

Robert & Estha Shiflet
'17 Cardinal 3456RL - '17 Ford F350 Lariat Ultimate - DRW w/B&W OEM Companion hitch
Nights Camping 2012 & 2013 & 2014 & 2015 & 2016: 587 ~ Nights Camping 2017: 125
rjshiflet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
ironj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,368
i was feeling pretty old with my son starting drivers ed this week.......but upon a bit of consternation, i am NOT old...im just getting a little older..or something like that??? LOL

35 here....first trailer was a coleman pop up that didnt always "pop up" towed behind my gmc sonoma 4 banger!...funny how things may not have been as nice back then, but some of those trips were the unforgetable!
__________________
2015 F350 Platinum Fx4 6.7 Diesel Dually. B&W turnover, B&W Companion, air bags and wireless controller.
2015 Heartland Road Warrior 420 Rt
2012 f250 Fx4 6.7 Diesel crew cab tinted n tuned
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #27
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshiflet
At first I thought I was going to be the "old timer" but after I continued reading...I'm not the oldest, but certainly among the oldest at 62 years YOUNG.

When my 93-year old Dad was 78 years old I asked him "At what age do you quit feeling like a kid and start feeling like an adult."

After thoughtful deliberation he replied "I don't know...I'll let you know when I get there."

So far...he's not followed up to say he feels like an adult.
That's great to hear !
Hope I can say that!
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
cootr68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: central il
Posts: 105
43
__________________
1997 Sierra m-27fls tt
1999 Pontiac T/A
2006 flstn Deluxe
2004 Polaris 330 magnum
Bear the Labrador
cootr68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #29
Moderator Emeritus
 
MtnGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Posts: 9,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
How about

Mh above 50
Mh below 50
Tt above 50
Tt below 50
5er above 50
5er below 50
Pop up above 50
Pop up below 50
Th above 50
Th below 50

What ya think?
I think you got it.
__________________

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:04 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Kaytee1206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 221
28
__________________

__________________
2013 Rockwood Roo 25RS
Kaytee1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
led pad

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.