Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #51
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
I don't know if us asking you is an honor or not LOL But we would like to see as many good folks attending as possible.

You see Ron is destitute and needs fools errr I meant taxi customers so he can feed his sledding habit. We are really just trying to help him out.

__________________

__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #52
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
I am ready feeling honored by all this attendion I am receiving here lately.

Believe me - I am just an average Joe.

I probably won't be able to drink as much beer as some of you can and our FW probably doesn't have all the Bells and Whistles that yours does, but I will have to get the DW to buy in.

I will ask - BTW - August 4 is my birthday.
all the more reason to show up !

free beer on ttrost65 I heard
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
QCCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I'm trying really hard to spend qccowboy's money on a new 36qbok and all the fixin's!
And you were successful......

Order should go in tomorrow.
__________________
Jack of all trades - Master of none
2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2014 Sabre 36QBOK
QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
jjdcamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 165
[QUOTE=f1100turbo;305881]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post

Turbs, your having way to much fun again

Its been a long day ......
I had to take it out on someone!
Lol b47 called me and we werked it out in no less then 20 minutes!
Turbs:

As long as people are asking you questions, I'll ask another. What's the difference between a Junior Member and a Senior Member? When I first joined, I thought it was the age of the member but after reading a few thousand posts, I realized it must be something else, but what?
Jim
__________________
jjdcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #55
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Your post count determines status.

But ultimately you can change your status to what ever your heart desires.
Within acceptable tolerances of course!
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
jjdcamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Posts: 165
Turbs:

Thanks for the prompt and informative reply. I appreciate it. There is no doubt that this is one of the friendliest sites I've ever been on. It's great!

Jim
__________________
jjdcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #57
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdcamper View Post
Turbs:

Thanks for the prompt and informative reply. I appreciate it. There is no doubt that this is one of the friendliest sites I've ever been on. It's great!

Jim
Jim, although a few of us do plenty of rib checking and have a fun time here we all love to help people with any issue's they may be having!
The ribbing takes place after we've all answered all the questions and were killing time!
I try to welcome every new member I run across .
And as with a forum there's normally more than one answer for every question! Lol.

Have fun!


Turbs
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #58
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Turbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Jim, although a few of us do plenty of rib checking and have a fun time here we all love to help people with any issue's they may be having!
The ribbing takes place after we've all answered all the questions and were killing time!
I try to welcome every new member I run across .
And as with a forum there's normally more than one answer for every question! Lol.

Have fun!


Turbs
Just don't bother Turbs around "Beer Thirty" LOL
__________________
grayfox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #59
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
DnD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Just don't bother Turbs around "Beer Thirty" LOL
On Turbs' clock that's all day!
__________________
Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #60
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post

I am ready feeling honored by all this attendion I am receiving here lately.

Believe me - I am just an average Joe.

I probably won't be able to drink as much beer as some of you can and our FW probably doesn't have all the Bells and Whistles that yours does, but I will have to get the DW to buy in.

I will ask - BTW - August 4 is my birthday.
We hope you can go! It doesn't matter if you have any bells or whistles....you have a FR, and they are all beautiful rigs no matter what model you have!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.