Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Rockwood (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   rockwood 8293RKSS (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f34/rockwood-8293rkss-12844.html)

Oubie Jr 05-10-2011 03:49 PM

rockwood 8293RKSS

hi all, new user here...my rockwood hasn't even come in yet, any one with this particular model with advice for a newbie???:D

trudinator 05-10-2011 10:08 PM

I'll second his question; also waiting on the 8293rkss. We're in the 9th week. Can't wait!

Oubie Jr 05-11-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trudinator
I'll second his question; also waiting on the 8293rkss. We're in the 9th week. Can't wait!

"her"question!! Lol!!

trudinator 05-11-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oubie Jr (Post 102977)
"her"question!! Lol!!

Oops! Sorry about that. I wonder if we're the only two waiting "impatiently" for our TT's? We need to get this thing home, get it packed up with all of our stuff, go out on a "shakedown" weekend, and then leave for an 8-day trip on June 18th. I'm starting to freak out a bit. Does anyone know if we can contact FR direct to find out about an offline date?

Oubie Jr 05-16-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Oops! Sorry about that. I wonder if we're the only two waiting "impatiently" for our TT's? We need to get this thing home, get it packed up with all of our stuff, go out on a "shakedown" weekend, and then leave for an 8-day trip on June 18th. I'm starting to freak out a bit. Does anyone know if we can contact FR direct to find out about an offline date?

Ok...so the last time I talked to my guy...mine was supposed to come off-line on the 18th...Then would ship out.... I'm kind of scared to call, last two times I called..they backed it up!!!!! And we can't possibly be the only two!! Lol!!!

reubenray 05-16-2011 03:36 PM

Oubie Jr - I see you are from Louisiana also. Who did you order your Rockwood from?

Oubie Jr 05-16-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reubenray
Oubie Jr - I see you are from Louisiana also. Who did you order your Rockwood from?

Primeaux rv....in carencro..you have one on order also? From who?

trudinator 05-16-2011 06:36 PM

I hear FR makes similar models in "groups" maybe mine will be done soon too. I'm with you- I'm afraid to call. We're only about 4 1/2 hours from the factory, so my TT could be here in one day from factory to dealer. I'm in Wisconsin. I have relatives in West Monroe; how far is that from you?

reubenray 05-16-2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oubie Jr (Post 104363)
Primeaux rv....in carencro..you have one on order also? From who?

I have not ordered one yet. Still deciding on which one to get.

Oubie Jr 05-16-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

I hear FR makes similar models in "groups" maybe mine will be done soon too. I'm with you- I'm afraid to call. We're only about 4 1/2 hours from the factory, so my TT could be here in one day from factory to dealer. I'm in Wisconsin. I have relatives in West Monroe; how far is that from you?

West Monroe is about 3 to 4 hours away ! Yeah, you are wayyyy closer than me!!!