Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Modifications and Updates (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f68/)
-   -   Puzzle - What is this? (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f68/puzzle-what-is-this-1852.html)

Radio 04-06-2008 10:08 PM

Puzzle - What is this?

1 Attachment(s)
This thing is real. It exsists. I designed it. A friend made one for me and it works great! What is it?

eandsphotography 04-07-2008 04:54 AM

umm,, i'm gonna guess someone with a lot of free time on their hands!!!!
just kidding.

rockwood06 04-07-2008 04:57 AM

I don't know if you have named it, but it looks like some kind of scraper. The way I look at it, is one would put there finger around what looks like a hook and put, then the flat tray that is attach to the hook would slide through the slot Causing what ever is on the flat tray to hit the back plate and fall down into the boxed area...... I am sure it's not that simble, but it's a guess.:confused:

rockwood06 04-07-2008 05:10 AM

I think I know is it a free standing griddle for an open fire ring? So when you pull the try after cooking it cleans off the surface?

Radio 04-07-2008 08:33 AM

Well, I did have some free time. If you were stranded somewhere and needed to cook on something I guess you could, after you burned all the paint off.

Keep guessing!

aintgotnun 04-07-2008 09:13 AM

I'll take a SWAG at it.

Looks like a stand with a sliding tray for either a PC monitor or some radio equipment. The lip on the back would be a cable keeper. Helps keep your desk tidy :D

Radio 04-07-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aintgotnun (Post 14396)
I'll take a SWAG at it.

Looks like a stand with a sliding tray for either a PC monitor or some radio equipment. The lip on the back would be a cable keeper. Helps keep your desk tidy :D

Close! Another hint: It has no moving parts.

aintgotnun 04-07-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio (Post 14399)
Close! Another hint: It has no moving parts.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Last SWAG.............

A portable table. Used for keeping your notebook (or whatever)off of your lap; therefore no heat transfer from equipment to your lap. Hook on the back for velcro'ing the powersupply/assorted cables to AND to hang it on wall when not in use?

I'm done.

Radio 04-07-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aintgotnun (Post 14400)
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Last SWAG.............

A portable table. Used for keeping your notebook (or whatever)off of your lap; therefore no heat transfer from equipment to your lap. Hook on the back for velcro'ing the powersupply/assorted cables to AND to hang it on wall when not in use?

I'm done.

Well, I guess your sorta getting warmer...kinda. Yeah, maybe.

Nah.

aintgotnun 04-07-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio (Post 14412)
Well, I guess your sorta getting warmer...kinda. Yeah, maybe.

Nah.

Does your wife hit you over the head with it??? If not I could do that......... :HaHaHa:

ya know a real picture would help I'm thunkin......