Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Georgetown (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   Newest member of my family Born June 24, 2012 (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f16/newest-member-of-my-family-born-june-24-2012-a-27597.html)

Iggy 08-10-2012 02:20 PM

Newest member of my family Born June 24, 2012

1 Attachment(s)
This is Coco our newest member of our family.
She is a small toy poodle (weight 1.9 lbs) and was born June 24th.
She will go on her first RV adventure starting this weekend in our Georgetown. She really enjoys her teething bone and carries it around the house. What do you think?:thumbsup:

tomjsas 08-10-2012 02:23 PM

Way too cute! Had a Poodle named Coco also but he was very much the color of cocoa powder.

norwood12800 08-10-2012 02:47 PM

Cute as she can be. Ours goes out with us all the time but gets under DW seat (his man cave) when going down the road.

cfsoistman 08-11-2012 03:34 PM

Congrats Iggy! She's adorable. We had 4 Toy Poodles in our family years ago. 3 were apricot and the other was chocolate brown. Looking at your picture of Coco brought back some great memories. She looks so much like my parents dog Fluffy.

Iggy 08-11-2012 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomjsas (Post 235302)
Way too cute! Had a Poodle named Coco also but he was very much the color of cocoa powder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfsoistman (Post 235653)
Congrats Iggy! She's adorable. We had 4 Toy Poodles in our family years ago. 3 were apricot and the other was chocolate brown. Looking at your picture of Coco brought back some great memories. She looks so much like my parents dog Fluffy.

Yes she is very cute and learning very well. We recently had to put down our poodle Gringer after 14 great years. Coco was needed in the home as my DW really missed her so I was able to find her from local friends.
She has only received her 1st set of shot so she can't go outside yet or with other dogs. We will see tomorrow how well she enjoys riding in the Georgetown.
All pooped out from playing. Taking a nap with her stuffed animal friend

Falcon35 08-11-2012 06:10 PM

We had a toy poodle for 16 years and he loved to RV.
He even went to MX with us on an RV caravan.
You will have a lot of fun with Coco.

Iggy 08-11-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falcon35 (Post 235694)
We had a toy poodle for 16 years and he loved to RV.
He even went to MX with us on an RV caravan.
You will have a lot of fun with Coco.

A cute and well mannered dog always get atttention in campgrounds.
My DW will totally spoil this dog. :rolleyes: I probably will also. :roflblack:

moonwindco 08-11-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 235660)
Yes she is very cute and learning very well. We recently had to put down our poodle Gringer after 14 great years. Coco was needed in the home as my DW really missed her so I was able to find her from local friends.
She has only received her 1st set of shot so she can't go outside yet or with other dogs. We will see tomorrow how well she enjoys riding in the Georgetown.
All pooped out from playing. Taking a nap with her stuffed animal friend

This photo is so stinkin' cute! Look at that contented smile on her beautiful little face! Can't get any more adorable than that, lol!

SEAYALL 08-18-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 235300)
This is Coco our newest member of our family.
She is a small toy poodle (weight 1.9 lbs) and was born June 24th.
She will go on her first RV adventure starting this weekend in our Georgetown. She really enjoys her teething bone and carries it around the house. What do you think?:thumbsup:

Oh, now you did it , better start a college fund ...:trink39:

Iggy 08-18-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harleydriven (Post 239148)
Oh, now you did it , better start a college fund ...:trink39:

For sure! My DW is getting all kinds of stuff for here. She has more toys than I do now. :roflblack: Any eats designer foods too.