Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Sunseeker (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   2013 class c 3010ds slides (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f18/2013-class-c-3010ds-slides-37686.html)

bikeit02 04-10-2013 10:04 PM

2013 class c 3010ds slides

Hello All,

We bought are new class c 3010ds last fall have used it two times.
We like the camper. I keep thinking how would I bring the slides back in if they would stop working and we needed to get home. There are no books that came with the unit. It would be nice if you would get a paper telling how to get the slides back in. Thanks for any help you can give me on this.:)

bclemens 04-11-2013 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You can do a search on this forum...but I'll oblige.
Rear slide.
Schwintek In-Wall Slide System (Trouble Shooting Tips) By Lippert Components. - YouTube

Front Slide is in the pdf.

ATVer 04-11-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bclemens (Post 346771)
You can do a search on this forum...but I'll oblige.
Rear slide.
Schwintek In-Wall Slide System (Trouble Shooting Tips) By Lippert Components. - YouTube

Front Slide is in the pdf.

Thanks, This was really helpful and now I see a reason to have and use those 3 short rods which come with the coach.

bikeit02 04-12-2013 04:33 PM

Thank you for the help with the slides I printed the pdf for the front slide. I played the rear slide footage. I would like to get this in print form so I could keep it in the motorhome. Do you know where the circuit board is for the slide as you use it to move the slide in. I just do not understand that this information is not in the unit. Thanks again for the help with the slides. We like the motorhome we just need to be prepared when we are away from home. Dale.

bclemens 04-12-2013 05:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
They used to put the brain box on the roof of the storage compartment below the slide. I haven't checked in a while.

Here is printed form on the Schwintek. We put everything the supplier gives us into the unit...they just don't give us much.

Microwave, fridge, awning...all come with manuals. Lippert slide...not so much.

bikeit02 04-13-2013 02:41 PM

Thank you very much I now feel better about the slides. I think if I do have a problem I will be able to move the slide in and get her home. I tried to get this information from my selling dealer for four months. they told the factory did not reply to the request. thanks Dale.

bclemens 04-13-2013 02:46 PM

Well, not saying they didnt ask, but maybe they were asking the wrong people.

bclemens 04-14-2013 12:04 AM

Just to confirm, the brain box was moved from the compartment to under the bed.

If you lift up the mattress, left the hinged board, then the finished board below that. It's on the left hand side.

bikeit02 04-14-2013 10:42 PM

thank you so much you do go the extra mile. I hope to meet you some time. I must go to work talk with you later.Dale

Sawdust 04-16-2013 09:03 PM

bclemens - I'm sure that many other 3010 owners besides me are very grateful that you're our factory rep. Thanks very much for the info on the Schwintek slide controller location. The Schwintek video on manually retracting that slide was very well done.

Now could you supply or point to info on manually retracting the sofa/dinette slide on the 3010 (2013)? Thanks!