Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   The Rally Zone | F.R.O.G. Events (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/)
-   -   FROG Membership (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/frog-membership-59484.html)

Jmsx2 05-03-2014 10:40 AM

FROG Membership
 
Hello Everyone,

We have a few questions in regards to FROG Membership:

*Is there a Membership Fee?

*Is there a confirmation Email gotten once you join?

*Are there periodic emails sent to us from FROG when things are going on?

We are new to Forest Rivers (Not new to camping) and decided to join FROG. I signed up some time ago and never received a confirmation email or updates. I just tried to re-regester thinking I did something wrong and after answering all the questions, it said my email was on file and prompted me back to put the safety code in (all those numbers).

We just signed up to attend a FROG Event and wasn't sure if there's anything special we need to do with FROG Memberships when attending an event.

Okay, I've ramble enough. Let me know if we need to do anything else and thanks...

SurveyorWI 05-03-2014 07:30 PM

Frog membership is free

Did you sign up for the goshen rally?

http://www.forestriverfrog.com/InternationalRally/

Jmsx2 05-03-2014 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RascalRv (Post 602799)
Frog membership is free

Did you sign up for the goshen rally?

FROG - Forest River Owners Group


Goshen Rally looks like a fun time.. Un fortunately that thing called work limits us to our travels.. Then again, that thing called work allows us to enjoy the fun things in life.

Maybe next years event we can plan..

SurveyorWI 05-03-2014 08:20 PM

FROG Membership
 
I hear ya there about work. This rally as a a side note is the best one of the year for next years vacation planning.

F.R.O.G. 05-05-2014 11:16 AM

Jmsx2, welcome to FROG! We're glad to have you as a member and as a Forest River customer.

To answer your questions:

There is no membership fee to be a member of FROG. You just have to own a Forest River RV.

If you send us one of the registration cards found in new Forest River units, we register you and send you an e-mail to confirm that we have all of the information right. (Some of the cards can be an adventure to decipher.)

We plan to resume sending out period e-mails to members to update everyone on upcoming events, but we're at the point right now where wh tend to choke the e-mail system and are working with our IT folks on that. We just passed the 28,000 member mark, and it tends to use a lot of bandwidth to send out mass mailings.

The best place to check for upcoming events is the "Events and Calendar" page on the FROG website, www.forestriverfrog.com. That's the first place we post things, although you'll get information here on the forums and on our Facebook page as well.

We'll look forward to having you with us at events down the road.

SKnight 05-05-2014 11:22 AM

There's more than Goshen, not a month after getting my Sierra I attended a local rally and had a great time, came away with some neat goodies supplied by Forest River too, thanks Bob!

ependydad 05-05-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. (Post 604015)
We plan to resume sending out period e-mails to members to update everyone on upcoming events, but we're at the point right now where wh tend to choke the e-mail system and are working with our IT folks on that. We just passed the 28,000 member mark, and it tends to use a lot of bandwidth to send out mass mailings.

Switch to Constant Contact. It is fairly inexpensive and the emails are accepted by most recipients (i.e. they make it past legitimate spam checkers). I run a mail server and mailing lists are the bane of my existence. :D

Jmsx2 05-05-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. (Post 604015)
Jmsx2, welcome to FROG! We're glad to have you as a member and as a Forest River customer.

To answer your questions:

There is no membership fee to be a member of FROG. You just have to own a Forest River RV.

If you send us one of the registration cards found in new Forest River units, we register you and send you an e-mail to confirm that we have all of the information right. (Some of the cards can be an adventure to decipher.)

We plan to resume sending out period e-mails to members to update everyone on upcoming events, but we're at the point right now where wh tend to choke the e-mail system and are working with our IT folks on that. We just passed the 28,000 member mark, and it tends to use a lot of bandwidth to send out mass mailings.

The best place to check for upcoming events is the "Events and Calendar" page on the FROG website, www.forestriverfrog.com. That's the first place we post things, although you'll get information here on the forums and on our Facebook page as well.

We'll look forward to having you with us at events down the road.


Thanks..

I don't remember seeing anything, but I'll look in our Coach when I get home from my business trip later this week.

Thanks for all the information and we look forward in attending a few events..

Jmsx2 05-05-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKnight (Post 604018)
There's more than Goshen, not a month after getting my Sierra I attended a local rally and had a great time, came away with some neat goodies supplied by Forest River too, thanks Bob!


We actually signed up for the Covered Bridge Festival in Ashtabula, Ohio. It's only about a 2 hour drive for us. It looks like a fun weekend and a chance to meet others..

Thanks..

F.R.O.G. 05-05-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmsx2 (Post 604038)
Thanks..

I don't remember seeing anything, but I'll look in our Coach when I get home from my business trip later this week.

Thanks for all the information and we look forward in attending a few events..

If you've already registered on the FROG website, then there's no need to submit one of the cards. You can give them to friends who have Forest River units.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.