Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Dollars & Cents (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f188/)
-   -   LED Toilet Lights and Golden Ruby-Lined Chocks (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f188/led-toilet-lights-and-golden-ruby-lined-chocks-61231.html)

CLT 05-28-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narboza (Post 621294)
Any single ply toilet paper will work. That is what RV TP is.

Add an extra potable water hose.

If you have black tank flush connection, get a separate hose for that.

Add a garden hose wye connection with valves for the two hoses.

I would get a real waste hose instead of the really cheap one they make you buy in the welcome kit. I use Camco RhinoFLEX.

The list never ends.

My dealer actually had the RhinoFLEX in the welcome kit and the support. I was surprised. But I will need that second hose you mentioned.

CLT 05-28-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 621301)
Awning mat
Fuses
Misc hand tools
Corn Hole boards
Awning lights
Step support
Awning tie down poles "electric awning"
Remote control awning "electric awning"
Jack stabilizers
Broom / dustpan

TURBS

"Sabre owners united"

If I had to pick 2 or 3 off the list, which ones would you recommend for this first trip? I already have the fuses

donanddona 05-28-2014 12:18 PM

Initial Loadout

2 Attachment(s)
I think this should cover it..:rolleyes:

CLT 05-28-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donanddona (Post 621317)
I think this should cover it..:rolleyes:

Very nice! You have reminded me about my NOAA weather radio. Where I'm going my cell phone is only on 1x data and they have no wireless internet. Thanks!

AquaMan 05-28-2014 12:31 PM

Lug wrench and suitable jack.

CLT 05-28-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaMan (Post 621332)
Lug wrench and suitable jack.

Do you think I would get enough lift using the tri-leveler? Hmmm...now you have me wondering what a suitable jack would be. I looked at the Anderson Rapid Jack but didn't come to a conclusion on it.

BooBoo23 05-28-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLT (Post 621256)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We will have a Walmart a few miles down the road for any non-RV related items (although I have heard some do have a limited RV section also.)

You can order RV accessories at www.walmart.com and if your order is under $50 you can pick it up at the store without shipping cost. Over $50 they will ship to your door. Combine your non-RV supplies with the RV items to make your $50. In store selection is somewhat limited and varies with the store but online you can get a lot of the common Camco products.

CLT 05-28-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BooBoo23 (Post 621352)
You can order RV accessories at www.walmart.com and if your order is under $50 you can pick it up at the store without shipping cost. Over $50 they will ship to your door. Combine your non-RV supplies with the RV items to make your $50. In store selection is somewhat limited and varies with the store but online you can get a lot of the common Camco products.

Nice! I did see Camco corporate is only a short distance away from me here in NC. I wonder if they ever have any warehouse sales? :D

LittlePM 05-28-2014 01:02 PM

Don't forget the bedding, hangers, broom, and if you are taking fur babies remember their food

rip 05-28-2014 01:07 PM

You mentioned "chocks" but might also look at between the wheel X chocks too...

Ultra Deluxe Chock - Ultra-Fab 21-001080 - Chocks & Levelers - Camping World

X-Chock Tire Locking Chock, 2-Pack - BAL 28012 - Chocks & Levelers - Camping World

The small lever action Ultra Fab model set fits between my tandem tires and I find it more convenient than the larger BAL screw down model. My cousin uses the larger BAL because the distance between his tandem tires is larger.

I use regular chocks (like on your list) for safety and these "x" chocks to help stabilty.