Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   The Rally Zone | F.R.O.G. Events (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/)
-   -   Kissimmee Once, and Kissimmee Twice" January 19, 2015 - January 25, 2015 Kissimmee, FL (http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/kissimmee-once-and-kissimmee-twice-january-19-2015-january-25-2015-kissimmee-fl-71145.html)

Superchief 11-05-2014 05:00 PM

Kissimmee Once, and Kissimmee Twice" January 19, 2015 - January 25, 2015 Kissimmee, FL

Does anyone have any information as to what this event might be? I am planning a trip to Florida during this time frame and might try and make this. Thanks, Craig

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

OldCoot 11-05-2014 05:25 PM

We've been down there the last 5 yrs and will be again this year and have never heard anything about it. Do you have a web site or something?

Superchief 11-05-2014 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It is listed on the FROG WebsiteAttachment 65908

F.R.O.G. 11-06-2014 05:24 PM

I've made reservations at Sherwood Forest RV Resort in Kissimmee for January 19-25, the week following the Tampa RV Show. Six nights of FHU camping, and I'm currently making arrangements for several catered meals. We won't be including tours or theme park tickets, so that we can keep the price down and not make people feel as if they have to go to those. I'm looking at including the dinner show at Medieval Times either as an event for the entire group or as an option.

We have 25 sites confirmed and another 25 on hold. Details should be posted by the end of next week and posted both in the next newsletter and on the FRF as well as on the FROG website.

Superchief 11-06-2014 05:45 PM

Thanks FROG Bob!!!

david-o 11-06-2014 06:57 PM

Hey FROG Bob. Please put my name on one of those sites. I'll send in a reservation form when they're ready.

See you there ... and Craig and Neil, too! :)

Dave

woodsman 11-12-2014 06:14 PM

Thank you will make plans

OldCoot 11-12-2014 06:36 PM

We will be just down the road, we'll come visit.

F.R.O.G. 11-19-2014 09:18 AM

Here's the information on "Kissimmee Once and Kissimmee Twice"
(and for you young whippersnappers, the next two lines of the song from which I ripped off the title are "and kiss me once again, it's been a long, long time.")

Join Hosts Skip & Suzanne Fuller in beautiful Kissimmee, FL at Sherwood Forest RV Resort. Enjoy 6 nights of FHU camping, welcome bar-b-q, potluck dinner, farewell dinner, and three continental breakfasts. OPTIONAL dinner and show at Medieval Times Dinner Theater.

Bask in the Florida sunshine, visit theme parks, or just relax with FROG friends. $345 for two adults in an RV, $280 for one adult in an RV. To get a registration form, go to www.forestriverfrog.com/rally/#kissimmee.

For more information, call FROG at (574) 825-8532, or e-mail frog@forestriverinc.com.

Special thanks to Skip & Suzanne for offering to host this event while Cindy and I are still off the road!

LKicklight 11-19-2014 11:27 AM

Lake wales, florida

Cheryl and I will be setting up our campsite on the 7th of Janaury at Capernaum over close to Lake Wales. Sure would love to meet up with our fellow forgers at this time. We plan on staying until late Feb or early March, so give us a call here on the forum//
KICKSTER:trink39: