Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2017, 11:25 AM   #1

2015 Sandpiper 355RE feedback

I am looking at purchasing a New 355RE and was wondering if anyone has some input as to if they have been happy with their or not. I can't really seem to find any reviews on this model. I also think most of the people that post reviews are those that are unhappy and the happy people just don't bother.

Any info I can get would be great
BeachBum2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:40 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBum2012 View Post
I am looking at purchasing a New 355RE and was wondering if anyone has some input as to if they have been happy with their or not. I can't really seem to find any reviews on this model. I also think most of the people that post reviews are those that are unhappy and the happy people just don't bother.

Any info I can get would be great

We had a 2013 sierra 355re and really loved the floorplan. The camper was typical forest river. Had to fix a few things.

We also had several welds break on the front hitch part.
brad2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:56 AM   #3

Thanks your your comments. My one concern is the bathroom slide. Some people seem to think that great feature is going to be a nightmare.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:57 AM   #4

Quote:
Thanks your your comments. My one concern is the bathroom slide. Some people seem to think that great feature is going to be a nightmare.

Whats wrong eith it? We never had any trouble eith it at all.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:14 AM   #5

Good to hear. I personally don't see why it would be an issue it's just comments I got from some friends that the bathroom slide would probably be trouble since the plumbing runs through it.

Since my original post we have purchased the unit. Can hardly wait to start using it. It will be a huge difference in comparison to the 28ft fifth wheel I've had for the last 16yrs.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:17 AM   #6

Quote:
Good to hear. I personally don't see why it would be an issue it's just comments I got from some friends that the bathroom slide would probably be trouble since the plumbing runs through it.

Since my original post we have purchased the unit. Can hardly wait to start using it. It will be a huge difference in comparison to the 28ft fifth wheel I've had for the last 16yrs.

Awesome!
Yea the plumbing on ours was a flexable hose and was ancord off good.

Enjoy it!!

Tags
sandpiper