Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #1

LP BBQ grill swing around rear bumper mount

My new unit included a LP grill and a spring loaded foldable attachment (as a boxed kit) but no bumper mount to accomodate the kit. No success with dealer and still waiting on a Shasta reply. Has anyone been successful in locating this bumper mount?
THank you!

Rich, Steph, Ava, & Micah
2010 Sierra 1500 SLE Z60
2011 Shasta Revere 30 CKBH
RichieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #2

The swing away grill bumper mount come standard on most Prime Time trailers. I asked Prime Time where someone might purchase one and below is a copy of the email they sent me.

Hi, Gary:

Here is the vendor information on the Swing Arm Bracket and Grills. I'm not sure if they are or want to be in the retail business but you're welcome to contact them.

Hope this helps.

The Bracket comes from DH Machine in Nappanee. The grill comes from Fleming Sales in Elkhart.

I don't have any contact info on the company, but maybe you can take it from here.
Hope this helps you.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #3

Thank you for the info! I also learned (on another forum) that you can order the swing around bumper mount for the sidekick grill from keystone for ~$160.00-180.00 delivered.

2010 Sierra 1500 SLE Z60
Old 07-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by richludden View Post
Thank you for the info! I also learned (on another forum) that you can order the swing around bumper mount for the sidekick grill from keystone for ~$160.00-180.00 delivered.
That's great!

You might post the order info for others who might be interested.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #5

After contacting the only two manufacturers (that I could find) that offer the swing around rear bumper mount for the rvq or sidekick grill, I found that they will only deal with dealerships. The Keystone part # is 294928 and can be purchased from a Keystone dealership. I could not acquire the prime time part # but you can also purchase through a prime time dealership. DH machine does not have a web site and I didn't research any further with them.

2010 Sierra 1500 SLE Z60

Tags
bbq