Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #1

106.00 USD - Certificate Adventure Bound Camping Resort

Hello. Last year we camped at the Adventure Bound Camping Resort near Gatlinburg Tn. Had to leave early for a family matter and in turn Adventure Bound refunded us with 106.00 their dollars. They can be used at any adventure bound campground but expire 2013-08-22. Tucson Az, Cape Cod Ma., Lakes & Mountains NH., Cooperstown NY, Southern NJ, Cape May NJ, Lancaster PA., Saratoga NY., Gatlinburg TN., You can google adventure bound camping resorts for location details . I would be willing to mail the gift certificates to someone and in turn you could send me 50.00 (trust thing)? Maybe someone out there already has a reservation at one of their parks. We had hoped to return somewhere but our son recently committed to a Junior Hockey team up here and we are unable to use.
2011 Flagstaff classic 31.5'BHDS
Old 06-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
Site Team - Lou

Moving thread to Classifieds.
Hope you find a buyer.

This kind of "refund" sucks and I got stuck with a useless refund some time ago. I will never camp at one of their campgrounds again. Better to say "no refunds" than offer one that is useless.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
Hello. Last year we camped at the Adventure Bound Camping Resort near Gatlinburg Tn. Had to leave early for a family matter and in turn Adventure Bound refunded us with 106.00 their dollars. They can be used at any adventure bound campground but expire 2013-08-22. Tucson Az, Cape Cod Ma., Lakes & Mountains NH., Cooperstown NY, Southern NJ, Cape May NJ, Lancaster PA., Saratoga NY., Gatlinburg TN., You can google adventure bound camping resorts for location details . I would be willing to mail the gift certificates to someone and in turn you could send me 50.00 (trust thing)? Maybe someone out there already has a reservation at one of their parks. We had hoped to return somewhere but our son recently committed to a Junior Hockey team up here and we are unable to use.
do you still have this certificate? Our reservation are for 8/21 thru 8/25 in pennsylvania. Do you think they will accept it?
Old 07-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #4

Yes I do. I would see no problem using them, they are like monopoly money and you just fill in your name and address to use. No restrictions were shared with us when received. If you wish private message me your name and address and I will send them. Enjoy your vacation to be sure they accept and if so send me 40.00 US, which is enough to by a case of beer in Canada. FYI as we are leaving saturday July 6th, camping for a week locally. Thankyou Dave Alexander
2011 Flagstaff classic 31.5'BHDS