Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2011, 07:47 AM   #1

2003 Sierra 30BHSS fifth wheel

We have decided, reluctantly, but due to my job uncertainty that we need to sell our great fifth wheel camper. It is a Sierra 30BHSS(triple bunkhouse), 31' long, cabinetry upgrade, tall ceiling, ducted heat, roof AC. We are the 3rd owners, and it is has been well cared for by all. Only real cosmetic issues are the graphics on the left side have started to peel a little. Other side is fine. The camper is a fifth wheel but it is set-up to pulled by gooseneck ball. Pulls very well down the road. It is all ready to go, just needs a new owner. Follow the link below to 23 pictures. If you have any questions please pm me, or email me mstew75@hotmail.com We are looking to sell quick but cannot sell for less than what we owe, asking price is $14,600 obo. Please do not hesitate to make an offer, we will consider all offers. This is a great family camper, we would be using it all summer if our circumstances were different. Camper is located in Macomb, IL. Thanks for looking.

camper pictures by mstew75 - Photobucket