Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #1

2010 Surveyor SV-294

I am selling my 2010 Surveyor SV-294. It is like new. Both my wife and I are meticulous about washing and cleaning it out everytime it gets used. The only reason I am selling it is we got a larger tow vehicle and are going to buy another Surveyor we just want 2 slide-outs. When we bought this we were towing with an Aspen and needed something light and we wanted a bunkhouse. This certainly fit exactly what we needed. It is completely loaded. It was upgraded with every available option. It has the wood-like vinyl flooring with cypress interior. The additional options are the Aluminum wheels, raised panel refrigerator doors, ladder, day/night shades (great option by the way). It is a late 2010 model so it has the cherry wood interior. A larger entertainment center that will hold a 32" flat screen. I am looking to get $22,000 for it, I paid quite a bit more than that for it. I can send pictures if you are interested. it currently has a Hensley Hitch on it that I plan on keeping so the price does not include the hitch, if you are interested in the hitch I can always buy a new one (it makes towing a dream). So like I said if you are interested and want to see more pictures let me know you can either reach out to me here or call me at 517 202-8386 ask for Scott!
Hensley TruControl Gold Brake Controller
Old 11-29-2010, 09:15 PM   #2

Here are some pictures!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0052.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	3938   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0054.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	22.7 KB