Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #1

2012 23ss

Hello and thanks for looking. I have for sale our 2012 Roo 23SS bought new this year in April. We used it about half dozen times this year and we are now expecting so we do not see being able to use it for quite a while.

I will include equalizer stabilizer hitch, pop-up gizmos, blue tank tote, 100' fresh water hose, 50' power cord (2-25'), heavy duty waste hose with flush kit, xchok wheel chocks, vent covers on bath & living room and bbq grill. Porbably other things I'm not thinking of. The camper is winterized right now and will be ready for storage.

I'm asking $16,900 for camper and all accessories. I think this is very fair considering I have close to $1,500 in extras if not more. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks again for looking. I will consider offers but please do not low ball.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Site Team

It would help if you posted the area of the country the Roo is located.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
Old 12-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #3

Very sorry.. The camper is located in Highland, IL which is outside of St. Louis , MO.

Tags
23ss