Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2016, 05:46 PM   #1

2013 Rockwood 8289ws Signature Ultra Lite Diamond Package

I am selling our fifth wheel. We have a 2013 Rockwood 8289ws Signature Ultra Lite with the Diamond Package. We live in South Bend, Indiana. Our unit has only been used four times. It has not seen a winter. We keep it stored in a heated building during the winter months. In the spring and summer it is washed, waxed, and covered. It is kept on a well constructed pad. It's overall weight is 8,000 lbs. I pulled it with a 2500 Chevy Silverado with the extended cab. It comes equipped with a Reese Revolution which makes it compatible with short bed trucks. My truck was equipped with a Reese Pro 15k hitch. Never had a problem with the fifth wheel getting close to my cab. The wheel bearings have been repacked and it has four new tires. The AC has been upgraded to 15,000 BTU. I'm sweetening the deal by throwing in a brand new cover, still in the box, and never been used. It has three slides and each slide has a topper. There are two awnings. Both awnings are encased. We are asking $28500 firm. The exterior pictures do the unit proud. I just don't have many of the interior.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:48 AM   #2
SaubleGuy

If this trailer is still for sale please contact me at bill@saubleshack.ca

Tags
2013, rockwood