Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
Chief

2015 Nitro XLR 31FQSL trade for smaller RV

Hi everyone, I bought this new in May last year and it's just too heavy for my truck.
Would like to trade for a smaller/lighter regular RV as I don't use the garage for anything (I have the carpet down)
I'm in the Bay Area.

It's still pretty much new. It's got 2k miles pulled which was where I bought it in Texas to here.
I've added a 60" plasma in the garage, bluray on the 40" in the main area and a 48" curved 4k in the bedroom.
Everything else is pretty much the way it came. The 4K onan has never been started.

Anyway would like to just compare retail to retail on a trade to determine if there would be difference in money.

Don't really want to sell outright as I have too much neg equity. Plus I thought maybe there would be someone out there that really wished they bought a toy hauler.

Tags
xlr