Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #1

'96 Viking Stove

I traded in my 1996 Viking Legend 2060ST in October and just today unearthed the stove in my storage space. The dealer has no interest in the stove, and nor do I.

I do not have pics, but it's the large, white removable 2-burner stove that Vikings of the era came equipped with. It doesn't look like it has ever been used, and I myself never used it. It has a quick disconnect on the propane line.

I am in Hackensack, NJ and I don't want to ship it. Reply if you live nearby and need it. I would prefer it go to someone who wants it and will use it rather than someone who will resell it, but once you have it it's yours and I won't know...but I'd like to think it's being used!
Old 03-28-2015, 06:08 PM   #2

I had one on my jayco pop up camper,used it all the time ,very handy,wish I lived closer

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums