Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2018, 06:08 PM   #1

Cruise-Lite 241 QBXL and Ford Conversion Van package

For Sale: An RV package consisting of a 2014 Salem 241 QBXL travel trailer/camper AND a 1998 Ford Conversion Van. Bradenton, FL. Both in good condition.

The NADA Guides/RV's has the Cruise-Lite listed at an average retail value of $11.775 including the add-on options this unit has. I'm asking $10,500.00 for the Cruise-Lite (without the van). The package price for BOTH the Ford/Mark III Conversion Van AND the Cruise-Lite is $13,750. THE FORD CONVERSION VAN IS NOT AVAILABLE IF THE CRUISE-LITE DOES NOT SELL. Clear/clean titles for both.

The '98 Ford Conversion Van has about 115,000 miles on it and is set up with a 5.4 L Triton V-8 engine, tow package, the HD Ford E transmission, tranny cooler, tranny temp gauge, extra load tires, class IV receiver, Prodigy 2 Brake Controller. The interior of this 7 passenger conversion van includes 4 leather captain chairs, a third-row folding leather sofa/bench seat. When pulling the camper I remove the second two captain chairs and the cushions on the sofa/bench seat to lighten the weight of the van. I have the van's service records for the past 5 years that I've owned it. It runs great and pulls this Cruise-Lite camper with no problems. There are a few minor things (that don't affect the pulling of the camper) that don't work on the van and I will explain that to any interested buyer.

The dry weight of the Cruise-Lite 4173 lbs; Cargo weight 3326 lbs; Hitch weight 499 lbs. The Cruise-Lite camper is 26'11" long. The camper comes with a Reese Sway Bar; HD Curt hitch with 500-800# spring bars and a 2-5/16" ball and HD shank; new break-away cable; tires with less than 1000 miles on them; X-chock tire locks; necessary water hoses; sewer hose and fittings; 30 amp electric service; electric Ram tongue jack; battery disconnect; solar battery charger; one-year-old 12v battery; spare tire and carrier; an extra spare tire and rim; 5 tire covers; electric awning; 13500 BTU A/C. The interior of the camper has two leather Stresless Recliners and Ottomans; a 9" memory foam mattress encased in a cover; a full bathroom with shower, vanity and sink; 6 cf 2-way fridge/freezer; microwave; range and oven (both never used); dinette (sleeps 2 kids); CD/Radio with interior and exterior speakers; custom-made entry steps; electric portable heater; DVD player built in; 24" Samsung TV. I customized the interior to accommodate the Stresless Recliners by removing the factory jackknife sofa and propane furnace that had never been used. I have the jackknife sofa, propane furnace with all the parts/connections and everything is available with the purchase for reinstallation if the buyer wishes to do that. This camper is ideal for a retired couple living in a warmer climate (like Florida). The electric heater keeps this camper plenty warm even in the colder Florida winters.

The Cruise-Lite pulls easily with this 1/2 ton van or truck.

I am Selling this camper and/or the package due to aging and health issues. Any other questions please contact me VIA this FR Forums. AFTER SEEING THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A REASONABLE OFFER ON THE PACKAGE DEAL OR JUST THE CRUISE-LITE TT.

Tags
ford, lite