Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2015, 09:23 AM   #1

Smile fiat abarth

I have a red fiat abarth (2013 model purchased new at dealer one year ago) with 11000 miles on it. Weighs 2600, std shift, is flat towed , has blue ox base plate, stay in play braking system, and has extra lights installed in the rear tail lights. Just hitch tow bar, and plug in two plugs and you are ready to go. the car is red and cute as a bug. It is truly a sports car (turbo with twin water cooled intercoolers). Very fast. You can park it about anywhere. I have towed this on about 4 short trips (approx. 1000 miles total) since I purchased it last year. It has 2 years and 25000 miles left on the bumper to bumper warranty. It is a blast to drive and gets lots of attention also. It is very light and only way to know you have it behind you is to look in rear view camera. Not problem parking at small camp sites! Oh 30 plus miles per gallon
I just need a larger vehicle to tow since we now have a grand child to take with us.
I am asking $17500 with all the towing equipment that is installed on the car, If I remove the stay in play the price will be $16500. pictures on request.