Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #1

For Sale 2010 Cardinal 3602 BH used 3 times

We are putting our 2010 Forest River Cardinal 3602 BH 5th wheel for sale. It was only used 3 times and is in great shape. The trailer 41"4" long, very spacious and has three slide outs. It has the "Red Bird Value" and LX Packages on it which include: ceiling fans, 2 A/C units, a high efficency washer and separate dryer, full size fridge, 30"OTR microwave, electric awning, electric front and rear jacks, 16" aluminum wheels, corion counter tops, artic insulation, rear fiberglass cap, alta remote, crown molding in kitchen and bedroom, surround sound in the living room, two 32" flat screen tv's with DVD players, day/night shades with bedroom blackout, 50 Amp Service, outside ice maker, outside entertainment center with DVD and I-Pod control, 12 volt battery disconnect, and custom graphics. The trailer has a double bed with a twin on top in the back room with a bathroom, a king size bed with a bathroom in the front and a sofa air bed in the living area. (The air bed has a push button compressor to fill the matress) This is a great trailer with lots of add ons and is very comfortable. Feel free to contact me with any questions at [moderator edit - PM seller for contact information]. I have several pictures available. $40,000.00
Old 09-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #2

Skeeter,

Your rig still up for sale? If so, can you pass the photos?

Email: [moderator edit - PM member Skeeter for contact information]
Old 09-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
Site Team

There is a safety concern with posting email address and phone number on an online forum. In in the hands of the wrong person it can be like finding a treasure chest. We are opting to be a little overly cautious and will be removing this information as we come across it.

Members can use the Private Messaging (PM) to contact each other without having personal information visible to the WWW.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab